Vainglory Forums

New Hero Idea, Hermione(Not from Harry Potter, sorry)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 25, 2017 2:45pm | Report
Hermione is a carry assassin who is able to switch between a hummingbird form and a human form. Hermione, like my other hero Nyx, is able to chase down enemies or escape from lost fights. Her colors would have bright blues and greens. Her appearance is based off of the Spatuletail Hummingbird. See below for the sketch of Hermione and her abilities.This is a Spatuletail Hummingbird ^. It is endangered, so to raise awareness, let's make it a hero!XD

Heroic Perk: Cute Charm!
All damage done to Hermione is reduced by 20%.
Ability A: Transform!
Hermione transforms into a Spatuletail hummingbird gaining +50% attack speed, .8 movement speed, but has very reduced armor and shield. The transformation ends when the ability is activated again, and has a permanent 8 second cool down. When attacked by an enemy hero in hummingbird form, the movement speed is decreased to .5, but goes back up after 2 seconds of not getting hit.
Ability B: Takeoff!
Hermione takes flight, debuffing in the air. In human form, before she lands she throws sharp feathers down on the target location stunning any enemies on the location. In hummingbird form, she dive bombs on a target location, dealing heavy crystal damage and slightly slowing enemies.
Ultimate: Feather Storm!
Hermione creates a whirlwind of swirling feathers that travels across the map damaging and slowing enemies hit by it. The first enemy to be hit is trapped inside the whirlwind for 2 seconds taking crystal damage every .5 seconds. The trapped enemy cannot attack or use items.
For some cool community hero ideas, click here!
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 25, 2017 3:01pm | Report
OMG THAT BIRD LOOKS SO CUTE!!!

It must be protected at all cost!

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 25, 2017 3:27pm | Report
Ok i got a kit
Range sniper

Heroic Perk:Sharp Feather
Whenever hermione auto attacks she throws a feather damageing all units that get hit by the feather. Her main target will take 100% of the damage and enemys who have been hit take 50% of the damage. After the feather has reach max range then it will stay there. Feathers last for three seconds.

A ability:Quick Throw

Passive:Hermione can auto attack while moving

Active:Hermione will throw one feathers at an enemy(skillshot). After 0.5 seconds she will throw another feather. These Feathers act like bacic attacks. If both feathers hit an enemy then the second feather does reduce damage. The feather is able to damage all units who get hit by it

B ability:Retrieve

Passive:Whenever Hermione walks on top of a feather she will gain a birst of movespeed and her next bacic attack throws 3 feathers/auto attacks. The two feathers however only do 50% damage(combine both makes 100% combine with the first feather to do 200% auto attack damage)

Active:Hermione will command all feathers to come back to her. Enemys who get hit by the feather take damage and is slow. Enemys who take multiple feathers take more damage and are stun for each feather they are hit by. For each feather that hits an enemy hero Hermione will get a bonus 0.1 movespeed for 3 seconds.

C ability:Feathers in the air

Hermione will leap in the air. While in the air her movespeed is tripled and she is immune to damage sources or anything(like Taka kaiten). All abilitys that hit her instead keep going. She is able to be on air for 3 seconds(+.05 seconds each level). While in the air her next 3 auto attacks are empowered. Her auto attacks now throw a bonus two feathers to the right and two to the left of the orginal feather. These feathers act like normal bacic attacks
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 25, 2017 3:40pm | Report
Overall, I love the idea, I just have one tid bit. The character's abilites themselves seem a bit close to Xayah's from League of Legends, here's a
> link

Otherwise I like the style of her! Keep up the sweet new hero ideas!

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 25, 2017 3:52pm | Report
Oh no he figure it out **** SOMEONE CHANGE MINE
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 25, 2017 4:05pm | Report
Woah cool kit! I don't play that game so would have never guessed.:p I have created a kit too and will try and add some of you ideas. Thanks for the feedback!

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 25, 2017 4:09pm | Report
Um, is the name from Harry potter?
Anyways the bird is super cute! It must be protected(I have a weakness for cute animals)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 25, 2017 4:20pm | Report
No, I wasn't thinking Harry Potter when I drew the character. My friend actually came up with the name, and I think it fits. Cute, but deadly. My original thought was for it to be a white owl(not hedwig, but similar looks), however I showed it to my friend and he thought it was a hummingbird. I liked those bright colors more so the idea stuck! Also I love your idea for the water mage! It's very technical and thought out. The lore is cool too. ;3
Random fact: The Spatuletail Hummingbird is endangered.

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 27, 2017 4:06am | Report
I see. It does fit.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved