Vainglory Forums

New Skaarf skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Novainnogain » December 8, 2016 8:28pm | Report
I want to see a new skaarf skin, and have designed my own, tell me what you think

Welcome to the world of chemical skaarf. Chemical skaarf is a nice lime green. Only some of her is visible, the rest is covered by a lab coat with splotches of darker and light chemical stains. with chemical beakers strapped to her sides. Her A, or spitfire is a green splotch of chemicals racing twards the enemy that upon impact will stick and melt the enemy. Her B or her goop is a baking soda volcano that is easily lit with spitfire, after being lit, the goop explodes, and the chemicals rush out of volcano and fill the plate the volcano is resting on. Her ultimate, dragon breath is a rainbow of chemically changing colors as they mix and change forming the ultimate explosion just as her ability ends. Her basic attack and fan the flames are green basic splashes, and small chemical explosions that are visible, but only barely enough to see, not to cover anything important.
This was Suggested by ForNarnia2 and tangledtuttles
Thanks, pls take the time to consider this, as I took the time to write it.

Novainnogain
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » December 8, 2016 11:22pm | Report
I only want to see a new skaarf skin if they make him look like a sea lion...
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Novainnogain » December 9, 2016 9:03pm | Report
A sea lion would be cool, but I think the water theme is too close to the ice theme, and it would make the skin look like a rip off of the 3rd skin.

Novainnogain
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » December 9, 2016 10:00pm | Report
He just always reminds me of a sea lion.

But in all seriousness. I think you have a well thought out idea there. However I think the lab coat idea, if it ever becomes a real skin, will be on Flicker, if anyone, considering he is the scientist in the game. But I do like the visual you've provided.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NaytanDova » February 19, 2017 11:28am | Report
Lab coat on flicker would be awesome. Skaarf has so much potential for skins, she is the best personality in Vainglory for me with the cute appeal from infinity II xD . What I really hope for is a boost on Apprentice Samuel I could barely tell the difference between him and regular Samuel. ;(

NaytanDova
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » February 21, 2017 12:54pm | Report
Skaarf is a he but great idea
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved