Vainglory Forums

Sarah(Technologist) - The Gallivant General

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 27, 2017 7:20pm | Report
I messed up her face.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 27, 2017 7:22pm | Report
Sarah (Technologist) Jungler/Captain

Heroic Perk: A5 or AAAAA(Absorbefacient Accumulative Advanced Adaptive Armor)

Every kill, death, or assist permanently grants Sarah armor or shield depending on what the enemy that she killed, died to, or assisted in killing is building. Grants more armor/shield based on how much weapon power or crystal power the enemy has. Killing a type of jungle creep every 5(5, 10, 15, 20(max)) times grants Sarah a buff against that jungle creep:
Treant:
5: Deals less damage against Sarah
10: Less damage against Sarah
15: Less damage and more heal for Sarah
20: Sarah can’t be rooted by Treants
Big Big Camp(The ones next to Crystal Miner):
10: Less damage against Sarah
15: Less damage against Sarah
20: (I dunno but will help Sarah attack like ally Crystal Miner)
Small Small Camp(The one next to JG Shop)
10: Grants a small heal?
15: Less damage against Sarah
20: More gold?

Ability A: Ravage(Cooldown - 6.5, 5, 5.5, 4, 3)

Sarah leaps and drives her gauntlet claw into the enemy dealing damage and inflicting mortal wounds.

Overdrive: Inflicts Bleed(DoT)

Ability B: Recon Drone(Cooldown - 15, 14, 13, 12, 10)

Sarah sends out a recon drone that scouts(grants vision) an area and lasts for (30, 40, 50, 60, 75 seconds). Any enemies that cross into the area are visible and an alert will be visible to Sarah and her allies additionally the enemies are(I have 2 ideas for this):
A: Brought under fire and take damage for as long as they are in the area or until (2, 2, 2, 2, 4 seconds) have passed.
B: The Drone starts a timer and self-destructs after the timer has ended (Think scout trap)

Overdrive: Lasts longer

Ability C/Ultimate: Grapple Hook(Cooldown - 12, 11, 10)

Sarah fires off a grappling hook and it attaches onto the first, well, anything.

Wall - Sarah pulls herself towards the wall allowing her a 2 second window to jump anywhere you tap in the radius or after 2 seconds she just hops off the wall right where she is.
Ally - Sarah pulls herself towards her ally, end of story.
Enemy - Sarah damages and slows the enemy and pulls herself towards them. (Includes Kraken, Gold Miner, Enemy Crystal Miner)(Damages enemy turrets but doesn’t slow cause turrets don’t move, a duh)
Ravage - Sarah can ravage an enemy she hooks onto dealing increased damage, slowing, and applies mortal wounds/bleed
Creeps - Sarah pulls in the creep, stunning it and dealing damage.
Ravage - Sarah pulls the creep right into her gauntlet claw dealing execute damage and stunning it.
Recon Drone - I’m not sure how this one is gonna work but I have 2 ideas
A - Sarah instead jumps onto the Recon Drone allowing her to fire her Grapple Hook in the new position or she can jump off to ravage someone
B - Sarah pulls in her Recon Drone and if she is in:
Melee Range - She smashes the drone on the enemy breaking it, but stuns the enemy.
Ranged Range - She hurls the drone into a new area to scout.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 27, 2017 7:23pm | Report
Lore Part I (Reinforcements):

The garrison responded in unison, “Yes, Colonel!” Most of the supplies and tents have been gathered and the troops were ready to depart from the small town in the Redlands. “A lot of fresh faces, and only three weeks in?”, the colonel thought to himself, “I sure hope the general knows what he’s doing; I honestly do not want to see clean blood spilled on the battlefields; I don’t think I can stomach it.”

The infantry set off toward the heart of the war with the same old rule, “No Magic”. It was an odd rule, but an understandable one, additionally no soldier could summon up the courage to question their superiors. The frontlines’ bulky armor clanged with every step, as the colonel led the unit towards the walls of Gythia, where their mission took place.

As the troopers approached the walls of Gythia, the sounds of fighting became more and more transparent. The colonel signaled for the men to halt, as he examined the discord ahead of them. “Magic,” grumbled the colonel, magic had always given him a twisted-guts feeling, regardless of who the caster was, magic was magic. As he continued to peruse the damage, he turned towards the unit and concluded, “Gythians”

The unit began to charge towards the battle as their colonel shouted, “Frontline, surround the area and close in to prevent possible escapees. Backline, provide suppressing fire to quell the magic usage. The less casualties the better.” The troops began to surround the battlefield, the magic bolts and ammunition of all kinds from arrows to bullets were no match for the superior tech of the technologists.

The two sides clashed, yet neither had gained any ground; the fight was close to a stalemate. Reinforcements came from Gythia as to overpower the Provinces’ battle armor, forcing the the Technologists back from the wall. Over the hills behind the Technologists, loomed a gleaming figure, even brighter was her smile. “Hey Colonel, I gave you one job, what happened?” teased the figure, “Don’t blame me general, I never expected reinforcements to arrive so-”, responded the colonel before getting cut short, “Excuses, excuses. All right troops, one strong push towards the wall, GO!” the general demanded.

The final push was a success; the technologists pushed through the waves of Gythians and make a break for the wall. The colonel knocked his way through with the help of his trusty cannon arm, while the general made quick work of the backlines of Gythians by swinging past the frontline on her grapple hook. The general cleared the way for the colonel who in turn charged towards the way and planted the charge that would change Gythia forever. Seeing the ships on the horizon grow in size, the general ordered a tactical retreat as to give room for the bomb to blow without taking ally lives.

“Appreciate the help general,”
“Don’t have something to take care of? Like, you know, the mission.”
“I just wanted to say thanks fo-”
“Save it for the end of this Churn(Derogatory, similar to Hell)”
“I guess we have to.”
“Yes, now pull the trigger and WAKE UP!”
Disoriented from what the General had just screamed, the colonel fumbled the trigger and set off the bomb, causing the collapse of the once unbreakable Gythian Wall, which sent a shockwave towards the colone-

Ardan sat up in bed. He felt soreness and burning in his face. He turned over and saw a figure sitting on the window sill, with the same smirk, the general in his dream had. “Sweet kids, but time to get down to business.”

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 27, 2017 7:29pm | Report
Attack on titam memes incoming
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » April 27, 2017 7:44pm | Report
v So what you're almost suggesting is this broken af champion v

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 28, 2017 4:47am | Report
That was my main issue Magikarp. Everything was decent and then I got to the Ult and the thought that went through my head was "F*ck this is basically Camille E". I think I'm going to change the passive and Ult to make it fit better with her kit.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 28, 2017 7:27am | Report
I really dig the concept!

And I do see the similarities of Camille but that's not really a bad thing. But fool around with the change you may end up liking the result even better :)
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 28, 2017 5:37pm | Report
Thanks Dash! I think I might have an idea on how I can change her passive and ult to make her suit her role as a Technologist better!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 30, 2017 8:22am | Report
Wow! Great idea! There's really no hero like that so it would be a fun and new addition to the game. Also in the lore, in the first paragraph, the colonel says "I honestly do not want to see clean blood spilled on the battlefields; I don’t think I can stomach it.” You should change the do not to don't, because he uses the abbreviation in the second part of the sentence. I know I'm weird for pointing that out, it was just the first thing I noticed. But still, the hero is pretty cool!
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 30, 2017 10:45am | Report
Thanks Catfish! I'm just a bit shaky on her ult and passive because they're a bit similar to a hero from a different game. I left the do not for the first one because when I was reading through it, it sounded weird, like if you say a word to many times it doesn't sound like a word anymore, you know what I mean? Thanks again for the feedback! (I think I got 2 ideas for a new passive and one more for her ult)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved