Vainglory Forums

Skye skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Burn Corner » January 6, 2016 12:38am | Report
I'm thinking of a winter kind of thing for Skye. Like the ultimate snowflakes can fall down during that. Anyone in??

Burn Corner
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 7, 2016 1:37am | Report
Seems too similar to the new skaarf skin... Everything I think of seems like that of saw or joule, like body mechanical suit...like in code ge*** or something

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 1:12pm | Report
Imagine a Skye hippie skin lol.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 19, 2016 6:06am | Report
I was thinking something like a very futuristic skin, like she was on a machine that floats instead of walks

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jeffakalk » November 12, 2016 10:20pm | Report
kim jong un skye!!!!! the ulti will be a big missile .... lmao jkjk
louis

jeffakalk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Earthen » February 23, 2017 10:07am | Report
I'm thinking of a sort of natural skin; it's like nature themed, where Skye is riding an elder treant, and for her A and B attacks she can spew roots and such, and for her ultimate, the treant stomps on the ground, sending boulders flying at the targeted area. That kind of thing. It would also be mostly spring themed. It kind of mimics the Snow Monster skin, admittedly, but I like to think it rather counters it. Whenever some hero of a person riding a robot comes out, they should make them some new skin. Joule was the winter monster, Skye is the spring monster, and Baron can be the summer monster. Maybe he's riding a red-skinned ogre that hurls globs of lava and, for his ultimate, looks up at the sky, opens his mouth, spews lava, and it all hits the target area shortly afterwards. For the fall monster, though... maybe Phinn becomes the fall monster, a swarming leaf pile that throws out a rake to pull enemies in instead of an anchor... and the little bird on his shoulder is his rider. I'd like that.

Earthen
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 1, 2017 7:59am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

I was thinking something like a very futuristic skin, like she was on a machine that floats instead of walks

Just hit me I wrote this a year ago...

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved