Vainglory Forums

BlackFeather Help- Please !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 27, 2017 7:38am | Report
Okay folks. So in the last character rotation I happened to use Blackfeather and I somehow happened to play really well with him- consistently.
Now that I got him two days back, every single match I have played I have lost and for some reason I am not playing well with him.

Earlier I used to use him as a Jungler, pure Weapom Build with Sorrowblade [Serpent Mask]] Breaking Point with Journey Boots and Defense items.

Now I try to Lane with him with same build. For some reason I am playing bad.
May be the support is not good. Or bad team combination. I do not know.

Can somebody share their pointers on how to use this character ?
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lorre » October 8, 2017 4:13am | Report
well i dont main wp bf but i do know some stuff. You start with a serpent mask and then go into a sorrow blade or breaking point. BF is a late game hero meaning his early game is pretty bad. So play safe early game or invade if you feel good with him.

you should try to avoid as much CC with BF's ULT since bf is quite squichy. so try to "DODGE" the CC. i think this is the most important part if you play him as wp.

if anyone disagree with me just say your opinion :) hope i helped

wp= weapon power
cc= crowd control ( stuns, slows, silence,etc...)
bf= blackfeather

Lorre
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 9, 2017 1:48pm | Report
Maybe you're just playing him bad or the enemy is too good. One match doesn't mean anything, I would suggest playing heroes you've played a lot at/are good consistently with and not base your skill of a hero on one match.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BING » December 5, 2017 7:21pm | Report
I think your build is too harmful of economics at early Game. If your serious poking with basic attacks go with WP, but it you too relied on abilities tried CP.

BING
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved