Vainglory Forums

Bonesaw Question

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 11, 2016 1:25am | Report
You don't need extremely high attack speed for Krul all you need is breaking point. The point of breaking point is that it gives extremely high damage for living for a long time. So the more defence you have the longer you can stay alive and abuse your breaking point.

For those of you who don't get it. Every stack of breaking point gives 15 weapon power and 5 Crit chance and Crit damage for melee characters, at full maximum stacks that's 300 weapon power and 100% Crit chance and damage, you'll also regen a lot of health if you don't use your spectral smite and you have high stacks of breaking point.

With Krul you don't need any other attack speed or a aftershock etc etc. If you must build more attack speed which I highly do not reccomended for any Krul players looking to get really good at Krul, build a Bonesaw because it shreds armour which will dampen your breaking points damage.

My point is, abuse the fact that Krul has a regen and a barrier and get as much defence as possible with a breaking point. Thus allowing you to be able to outlast and chase down enemy heroes to there death, from that point it's just how good of a krul you really are. Clockwork is fine if you need it, I don't build it myself but if you must go ahead.

Oh and by the way, frostburn on Krul is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » January 11, 2016 4:52am | Report
I agree with uncrudable. Just build Boots, BP, Shiversteel, rest defense (Aegis, AP, MJ, Crucible if you don't have Aegis). If you are energy-starving and the entire enemy team is going WP or CP replace the CP/WP Defense with Clockwork. Before you build Journey Boots, buy Infusions (Weapon before Crystal). If you 1v1 an enemy Krul this build is a lot stronger than yours (No offence, just the truth).
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 8, 2016 3:33am | Report
All you need dude, is a Bonesaw, BP/Sorrowblade, Shiversteel, Atlas/ Metal Jacket, Aegis/Fountain and Boots. Just go up, build ur stacks by stutter-stepping, and smite them if they almost dead. Trust me, i main krul and im in POA and it really works. go try it ( if you know how to sttuter-step). If you think that krul is **** then **** you, if u r in SEA server friend me Apocalypse2003 and 1v1 me I krul you whatever hero (except skye) and i will thrash you

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 8, 2016 7:18am | Report
Apocalypse27 wrote:

All you need dude, is a Bonesaw, BP/Sorrowblade, Shiversteel, Atlas/ Metal Jacket, Aegis/Fountain and Boots. Just go up, build ur stacks by stutter-stepping, and smite them if they almost dead. Trust me, i main krul and im in POA and it really works. go try it ( if you know how to sttuter-step). If you think that krul is **** then **** you, if u r in SEA server friend me Apocalypse2003 and 1v1 me I krul you whatever hero (except skye) and i will thrash you

Lol, atlas will destroy you, any stun will destroy you

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 8, 2016 11:02pm | Report
Oh dude, im not as stupid as you. Of course a reflex block is needed

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 8, 2016 11:11pm | Report
Apocalypse27 wrote:

Oh dude, im not as stupid as you. Of course a reflex block is needed

Which is why there is a *******ed aegis instead of a fountain if you want.

Apocalypse27

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved