Vainglory Forums

Help me be the best support character!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by xxxSHADOWxxx » February 7, 2016 11:36am | Report
Nobody ever wants to play support so I'm doing my part by being support all the time. I always pick last in case I get lucky and get to play my ringo or taka :).

We are usually ringocp/lane joule/weapon/jungle and I'm ardan support. Sometimes catrhine.

With that team setup what is the best ardan build and why? And then Catherine in case I get stuck with her with the new ranking system. Warhorn or contraption mid gsme?

xxxSHADOWxxx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 7, 2016 10:22pm | Report
Fountain is the best support item imo, especially if you get bullied early, since Ardan peaks mid-late game.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 7, 2016 10:48pm | Report
Ardan has a amazing early game, Wut u talking bout? Get a storm guard early game and your essentially another carry since storm guards damage effects heroes which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. But yeah I'd get fountain first no matter the situation.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 8, 2016 4:34am | Report
I have played Ardan a lot of times with contraption and warhorn with the difference of winning like 90% of the games when i get contraption.
I think Ardan's A And ult combo pretty much do the warhorn job in a fight so I would get contraption after fountain asap.

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » February 8, 2016 5:05am | Report
xxxSHADOWxxx wrote:

Nobody ever wants to play support so I'm doing my part by being support all the time. I always pick last in case I get lucky and get to play my ringo or taka :).

We are usually ringocp/lane joule/weapon/jungle and I'm ardan support. Sometimes catrhine.

With that team setup what is the best ardan build and why? And then Catherine in case I get stuck with her with the new ranking system. Warhorn or contraption mid gsme?

Warhorn is a questionable first item. Contraption? Prepare to get flamed.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 8, 2016 6:38am | Report
Contraption is actually viable early game, besides giving free flares and scout traps, it gives ability cool down and your attacks do area damage.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 8, 2016 8:25am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Ardan has a amazing early game, Wut u talking bout? Get a storm guard early game and your essentially another carry since storm guards damage effects heroes which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. But yeah I'd get fountain first no matter the situation.

hmm, I may be wrong here, but I often get away with early jungle invades against an Ardan, and when I mean early, I mean after the first jungle cycle, when you first go to the jungle shop. Late game Ardans can literally 1v1 you, so that's why I felt late-game Ardan is stronger.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Synchronyze » February 8, 2016 9:27am | Report
I'm about to put out an in-depth Ardan guide where I talk about strategy rather than numbers and stats, I've played him since I began vainglory and what I've learned is that your first item should never be Warhorn or contraption, almost always grab a Fountain first, unless there's a Krul. And if they have a triple stun comp, you may need a crucible, but those are very far and in between.
SUPPORT MAIN ALERT

Synchronyze
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 28, 2016 7:14pm | Report
Play lyra/lance/ardan/phinn or you're a ****ing scrub. get you ****ty *** cath out of my jungle.

ItsSya
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved