Vainglory Forums

Help me pick my next guide Round 2!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Which character should the next BLG3RNT BUILDS guide be on?
Joule
Kestrel
Koshka
Krul
Ozo
Petal
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 29, 2016 6:30pm | Report
I've received a lot of feedback on my guides. I've met a lot of people in game who recognize my name from my guides. I've even had people tell me that my guides inspired them to write their own. I truly enjoy the process of making the guides, not just writing guides about characters I know well, but the entire process of figuring out what works for me, and what can possibly work different than the typical guides.

In no way is this meant to sound like my guides are the best, there are a ton of amazing guides on this site, my guides are just my guides. Generally I stick to new characters as they are released, because, let's face it, most other characters have been around long enough that people no longer need a guide, or they've looked at all of the guides they need on the older characters. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a lofty goal of some day having a guide for every character.

But I'd like your help. You see I have no idea where to start, so I want your feedback. Is there a character you've been trying to figure out, but none of the guides you've read help you understand how? Is there a character you're in love with, you have figured out, but you'd like to see an in depth look like my guides are known for on that character? Is there a character you feel is lacking for guides?

Round 1 worked well so we will try it again! I'll give this poll a few days, maybe a week, I'm limited in how many poll options I can use, so I'll do the characters in segments, whichever character wins this round will be the next guide I write. (of course this is assuming there is any participation - lol).

Also if you vote leave a comment about what information you're specifically looking for that you haven't found of haven't had clarified in the guides that are already available.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGguidebuilder » October 29, 2016 7:13pm | Report
How far can petal's munions go away from petal, such that the enemy is still being targeted by munions while petal is out of auto attack range?
Mains: Skye, Kestrel, Celeste, Rona, Glaive
Not a roam main but I can fill any position.
Server: SEA
IGN: message me and I'll decide whether to give it to you ????

VGguidebuilder
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 29, 2016 8:35pm | Report
Unfortunately that's not a question I can answer. I compile stats, I do the math, I look for play styles. I can't get over you metrics that aren't published by the programmers.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 4, 2016 9:54pm | Report
Alright well it's been basically a week. And we have a three way tie between Kestrel, Ozo, and Petal. So... I'm not going to just say "next vote wins" that to me is an unfair way of someone who didn't care to pay this post any attention to steal away the point of the vote. The vote is a chance for those people who enjoy my guides to have a say.

So what's the tie breaker?

The tie breaker will be that I asked for those who voted to leave me a note about what they wanted to see from the guide. Since only one of the voters did that, and that just so happened to be one of the three in the tie, that's the guide I'll do.

Petal is the winner!

BLG3RNT BUILDS: The Complete Petal Guide - coming soon!

Actually I'm going to attempt to get it done this weekend because I anticipate Flicker being released on Wednesday (assuming SEMC sticks to their typical pattern), and everyone knows that I do my best to put out a guide on a new character on day 1. So look for the Petal Guide soon!
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 5, 2016 6:31pm | Report

How far can petal's munions go away from petal, such that the enemy is still being targeted by munions while petal is out of auto attack range?

Guess what I actually found the answer. Stay tuned for the guide to find out!
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGguidebuilder » November 6, 2016 5:48am | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

Guess what I actually found the answer. Stay tuned for the guide to find out!

Ok thanks a video would be nice too if possible to illustrate. But it's ok, you don't have to put it if it's too inconvenient
Mains: Skye, Kestrel, Celeste, Rona, Glaive
Not a roam main but I can fill any position.
Server: SEA
IGN: message me and I'll decide whether to give it to you ????

VGguidebuilder
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 6, 2016 8:03am | Report
I may wait until the new update to add a video
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved