Vainglory Forums

would anyone try out my build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by XxHASHIRAMAxX » June 24, 2016 6:17am | Report
here it is..

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/omg-taka-stop-it-now-1-19-cp-15567

its my first post ever.... i want to know that its good enough.... would you plz try it and tell how you like it..
its a stealth build..

any criticism is accepted.... suggestions are accepted....

thankyou bros..looking forward to your replies

XxHASHIRAMAxX
Quote | PM | +Rep by FirebirdRS » June 30, 2016 6:10pm | Report
As an experienced player i dont need to test your build to comment on it. The Stormcrown in general right now is a pretty bad item and as you have no attack speed it is unlikely thst you would make much use of it. The Aftershock,Shatterglass and Clockwork are very good item pickups for burst. Don't use Brokenmyth as it doesn't do as much damage as a shatterglass will even if the enemy team has large amounts of shield. Plus Brokenmyth is more for sustained burst damage while CP Taka relies on sudden massive burst damage. Defensewise i wouldn't reccommend getting a crucible. The reflex block cooldown time on Aegis is 10 seconds shorter and provides much more survivability. If the enemy team is stupid and have all gone WP get a metal jacket unless there are high attack speed heroes. Halcyon Chargers are probably the best boots to get for CP Taka especially as they give extra energy and a long sprint. Journey boots are good for WP Taka.
Also I have mained Taka for 1 and half years so you can trust my advice.
Sorry about the rant.

FirebirdRS
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » July 13, 2016 9:55am | Report
brokenmyth can work just fine on a Taka with plenty of cooldown. 5secs is a lot of time to keep your stacks up.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » August 19, 2016 3:43am | Report
fyi using your abilities first and then using Kaku to escape will still give you broken myth stacks for a short duration.
This is because the game still registers you as fighting the enemy so stacks will build up even if you aren't actively doing damage. Hence you can stay near the enemy and then suddenly appear again with full BM stacks.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved