Vainglory Forums

A CP (Mage not sniper/assassin like Skye) with more mobility

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 12, 2017 4:45am | Report
I started vg playing jungle...then I mastered roam..and now I lane for my team...I okay every ranged laner (not celeste) and I have seen a thing with mages...they are the most immobile hero type in vg...don't get me wrong...they are by no means potatoes...if celeste lands that core collapse you are going to have stars dropped on your head or eat a series of comets...and scaarf can just burn you and fan the flames till you're wiped off of the fold...adagio burns and then his empowered basic attacks will just delete you...but there is one common thong about them all...they are all very immobile with no movement based ability...Skye is mote popular in the jungle because she is very mobile and her clear is fast...I hope SEMC makes a hero which is
1) a Mage
2) a lane hero
3) has ATLEAST one mobility ability...maybe a blink or a teleport with a cast animation on like 5-6 sec cd when maxed?
3) has single target damage (yes it's because people can consider CP Vox to be a mage...I won't disagree but his single target damage is awful even with AC, BM, FB/SG and only shines in long fights where enemies are grouped up)
What do you guys think?

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved