Vainglory Forums

Alpha vs Krul? (Or anyone!)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SmexyCucumber » January 12, 2017 11:55pm | Report
I just played a bot match on very hard and managed to draw it out to 35 minutes. I was able to build up 4x Tornado Triggers, that's 300% attack speed and 80% crit chance/crit damage. On top of that, I added 2x Sorrow Blades for damage since Alpha's B heals her so she doesn't need lifesteal. Normally, Krul would kill Alpha, since matches are not this long and this build is not possible in 20 minute matches, BUT with this build vs Krul 1v1 any build, I believe Alpha is now the best 1v1 hero. My friend disagrees. Opinions? I was able to three hit kill Lyra, 550 damage a hit. The Vein was getting hit 990 damage a hit.

SmexyCucumber
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » January 13, 2017 11:10am | Report
Bots are super easy to fight against since they can't improvise and can only choose from a predetermined set of algorithms and aren't as good as fighting against a real person. It really depends on the person playing it really, but either one can win a 1v1 as long as they're good with the hero and know how to use them effectively.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » January 13, 2017 3:14pm | Report
I mean, if Krul had a better build, he would probably be op too... If the opposing player had built something else during the 35 min match, Krul would win. Like, if you have that build, why can't they?

Basically, what I'm trying to say that in a real PVP match, the Krul would still win if they have a decent build.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 14, 2017 11:25am | Report
It's unwise to base your assumptions off of a build like that.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gamerdude75 » January 15, 2017 1:09am | Report

I just played a bot match on very hard and managed to draw it out to 35 minutes. I was able to build up 4x Tornado Triggers, that's 300% attack speed and 80% crit chance/crit damage. On top of that, I added 2x Sorrow Blades for damage since Alpha's B heals her so she doesn't need lifesteal. Normally, Krul would kill Alpha, since matches are not this long and this build is not possible in 20 minute matches, BUT with this build vs Krul 1v1 any build, I believe Alpha is now the best 1v1 hero. My friend disagrees. Opinions? I was able to three hit kill Lyra, 550 damage a hit. The Vein was getting hit 990 damage a hit.

One reason, your build fails with alpha. The way u build won't make u op. Those are bots, not real players too. Bots are weak unless u r a newbie

Gamerdude75
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tokiondi » January 17, 2017 10:14am | Report
BOt matches are easy, so of course you can kill krul fairly easily. I main ALpha, and that build you have going on is just bad. Iv'e played against many krul players before, and It's challenging alright. Don't 1v1 krul alone, it's risky. And everyone should know that if you're going to counter with krul, you need to posses atlas. You can't really 1v1 krul much, unless the player sucks. When krul is near death, use your abilities to catch him off guard.

Tokiondi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved