Vainglory Forums

Any Tips or tricks to counter alpha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » April 12, 2017 4:53am | Report
we were capable of defeating alpha by having 3 stun capable heroes (Gwen,Krul and Catherine), the problem here is we needed to use all 3 stuns on her alone in order to kill her, and only her, we were lucky, but what if you don't have 3 stun heroes does that mean you are going to die.

every time alpha is running after me i am like please no have mercy on me please,and then out of nowhere she pops out,we were capable of forcing her to reach infinite reboot but after losing our laner because of her atomic bomb sorry i meant infinite reboot 1 sec and she rebooted you hear me 1 sec and we were both dead 1 sec 2nd life and we were both lying in the ground , catherine deflectors also didn't do anything i know catherine deflecting should mean or is supposed to mean you are hitting yourself.

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 12, 2017 6:38pm | Report
Well bro...I was having the same problem as a laner...I think you play jungler since you mentioned your laner dying...I'll be honest to you...you can test it...alpha is easily countered by heros like Reim and Krul (Reim will out sustain her/out damage her...Krul has weakness stacks and lifesteal coupled with a shield from your A) so if you rank in drafts and alpha is not banned and is picked...then just choose one of these heros because alpha has no escape mechanism unless jungle camps are prime directed...so these heros will screw her circuits...and as a laner if you ever venture there (I am a lane main...I also roam) play mobile heros...number 1 pick against alpha as a ranged would be Skye...my partner is an alpha main...she can damage a Skye but Skye out sustains her (core eve of harvest) I play Skye in the jungle mostly cuz CP Skye is meta and WP is to weak atm...she has a high skill cap but she is the best ranged hero imho...you can jungle with her...as I was saying play Vox in lane...you have to dodge her A and she can use her B every 3 seconds? If you are proficient in stutterstepping you can hit her like 4-5 times in that gap window...I dumpster her on my vox...NEVER walk in a straight line of an alpha...walk in circles so she cannot land that A...if she does...it hurts af xD but you already know that...when you fight an alpha...always open scoreboard and see what tier boots she has...make sure your's are faster xD I recommend journey boots as WP laner/jungler and halcyon charger as CP laner/jungler...she is also vulnerable in the early game so if you play koshka or taka...invade her jungle and don't let her get kills early game...if alpha gets 3_4 kills early it's over xD she'll snowball like no tomorrow...I do a thing with my team...my roam usually a phinn or ardan...uses his AoE ability (ardan A, Phinn B) to reduce lane minion hp...I clear lane faster and we invade jungle as a 3 man party...it puts pressure on the enemy team...since 2v3 xD do the match and if the enemy laner comes to help he will lose last hits (a laner's livelihood) we usually dominate their jungle till miner spawns and then we slowly starve them out...when fighting alpha...don't play heros like Ringo, SAW (I hate saw he's a potato) or even kestrel since she is kinda delicate...Alpha build is stormcrown, AS, BM...if you can finish the game before she finishes her BM it's GG...otherwise you know what's gonna happen xD FINISH THE GAME BEFORE ALPHA COMPLETES THE BUILD...sorry for caps xD that's all...I hope it was helpful

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 12, 2017 6:49pm | Report
BTW...if you play Gwen...dodge her A but if she lands it...use your B to run faster and Buckshot to slow her...keep shooting (if you cannot stutterstep you are a goner man) if an alpha is pro...they will use their Termination Protocol and then use a gap closing ability...just stun her while she tries to explode and chill beside her...then use the breaking point stacks and just melt her down man...she'll be a pile of rubble np...if you play Jungle Celeste or even Samuel...you should have no problem...Samuel is mobile af and coupled with Frostburn he can just slow her indefinitely while throwing his malice and verdict...as celeste put heliogenesis around you...when alpha engages on you...stand on a star and core collapse on yourself (she will be stunned) then drop a star on both of you...xD then if you have 9 broken myth stacks just use your C to clean things up and you'll have a dead alpha at your feet...I'm just a tier 8 tho...I rarely rank these days...but tbh...if you rank with team and you ban Ozo (countered by Poison shiv YOLO) I'd advice you to ban these two idiots...1) Fortress (broken af right now) and ofc Alpha (she's a broken dolls...get it? XD)

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved