Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 16, 2015 11:03pm | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

about the SAW statement
that is the #1 thing that pisses me off so i will select Joule but not lock in make the SAW troll wait a whole minute and personally i hate SAW and not because hes bad but because i just cant get used to him ive been practicing him for awhile hes just not a good hero for me so i dont get why hes a must have hero when playing as Joule i can trash the **** out of him

That's only because you don't know how to handle with the SAW character. I can guarantee you that by the mid-end game a good SAW player will definitely dominate your Joule character.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pleepers » February 17, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Guys, GUYS, GUYS!! Saw is off free rotation! Should be mostly good SAW players that pick him this week. I even got to be Ringo last game with no one else in the lane on myside.
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME NORTH AMERICA, I'M HERE TO SERVE YOU
IGN: Pleepleus
Might be getting Good with: Adagio, Ringo, Catherine
Tier: Pretty Good

Pleepers
Quote | PM | +Rep by RiotPunk » February 18, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Just posting to voice my agreement that there should be a way to "tag" people as good/bad/idiots.

Just had a whole game with Taka doing nothing but following teammates around using the "avoid" marker on them. The person finally just stayed at the spawn and, I guess, used the minimap to use the avoid tag. Never went afk, but never helped either.

RiotPunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 28, 2015 10:23pm | Report
congrats on your so called "improved matching system". The *****NG LAST 8 games I have lost because of f**** noob teammates. Thank you for degrading me from the Hotness to pretty good! Good job guys!
My average kills were 10:3, my teammaes were 0:21 or 1:14. Bravo Bravo!

Ah, and on almost every single *****ng match I had the pleasure to play with the same teammates as before. Such a pleasure! You have got a very ingenious matching system! *CLAP CLAP*

Not only that most of these goofballs seemingly startet to use Celeste (who is in my eyes a total waste and useless character) but also others who prefer to have TWO LANE characters instead of one tank or jungle player.
Also the fact that for an unknon reason, my stupid teammates could not distinguish the in game signals/pings - their interpretation of "CAUTION" or "NEED HELP" seemed like an alien like language/communication for them!

Which day do we have? The day of goofballs, trolls and mentally inchallegend people?! Jeez. I'm raging so ****in' hard now!
Game instantly deleted! Congratulations!!!!!!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PhilthyPhil » March 4, 2015 11:59pm | Report
The thing that pisses me off the most is when there are two lane guys and you have two jungle yet your selfish *** teammate wants to jungle the two minions by the mine instead of pushing on the one jungler and controlling jungle. Or just when they go for those instead of the ones by shop and gold mine leaving you vulnerable if the other team comes over just because he's concerned about leveling up.

PhilthyPhil
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 5, 2015 7:21pm | Report
Your build as Catherine sux too

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lotAballs » March 6, 2015 7:10am | Report
This update is crud. I'm level 20 and have been for quite a while now. Still for the last week something like 4/5 games I end up with either a team mate or opponent leaving the game.

The whole point with the glory system was so that you should not be matched with these repeat offenders.

Like so many others I fell like a stone from Pretty good to Not bad and now I have to go back to playing SAW every single game just to make sure no troll plays him and to give us a fair chance of saving the lane.

And playing the jungle is impossible becuase these loosers cant be trusted with holding the lane. I've been forced to hold the lane with Taka while troll SAW and noob Ringo decided the jungle is a nice place to farm.

lotAballs
Quote | PM | +Rep by Trolllll » March 6, 2015 10:18am | Report
lotAballs wrote:

This update is crud. I'm level 20 and have been for quite a while now. Still for the last week something like 4/5 games I end up with either a team mate or opponent leaving the game.

The whole point with the glory system was so that you should not be matched with these repeat offenders.

Like so many others I fell like a stone from Pretty good to Not bad and now I have to go back to playing SAW every single game just to make sure no troll plays him and to give us a fair chance of saving the lane.

And playing the jungle is impossible becuase these loosers cant be trusted with holding the lane. I've been forced to hold the lane with Taka while troll SAW and noob Ringo decided the jungle is a nice place to farm.

Most trolls keep farming with level 12 and try unleashing the kraken at 16 mins of game whil all enemies are alive. They just mess with those minion mines in late game like hell. This is so annoying and I am really pissed off by this new system.

Trolllll
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » March 6, 2015 12:32pm | Report
Once you get to SA, people will start using builds that make more sense, however every now and then, you'll still encounter ppl who have no idea what to do. Like, 2 ppl at the lane, solo farming jungle, etc. It is for that reason that I tend to play Adagio most in soloq matches because he's flexible. If my team mate comes to steal my mobs in lane, I go jungle and problem solved :P
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » March 6, 2015 4:26pm | Report
Teammate picks Glaive, I pick Koshka, Third teammate 20 seconds later, picks Taka. Great.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved