Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » November 29, 2015 10:41am | Report
Look at this

I first adagio chooses as roam,than me as lane,suddenly we both see cathrine as roam too,completely insane build.
Sorry didn't take screenshot from it but it was like all defensive ones
Guess what, WE were in ranked
I'm gonna delete this game if the matching system make me lose my rank over and over again!!!

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 12:40am | Report
Ok here are my tips for matchmaking, Don't doubt me btw, a lower elo doesn't mean someone can't be smarter then you. (Decentish silver, one match till gold)

PLAY WITH FRIENDS. No friends? Then your sad..... Jk, just look for a guild like others on the forums.

If you do solo queue. Don't play SAW, seriously that's a auto lose on any game with good people on it. Whenever I 3 man queue and there's a saw, never lose a game against them. Simple as that, don't play saw. Get good at other laners, learn to play a actual good character. If you can't adapt to someone that's good adapt to META. Which isn't SAW. I would say it's probably Koshka around decentish but I obviously see different jungles.

Even solo queue casual, I avoid. It's seriously a waste of my times but at all costs avoid solo queue ranked. You can play solo queue casual if you want, there's no harm done in that even if your paired up with complete idiots.

Oh yeah, Don't auto lock. It's annoying a hell and personally I wait queues. Might be a good idea to learn support to, my friend can lift most horrible solo queues with Support Ardan and all he does is build support and get a Breaking Point and it's GG

As for the original post. I don't even know how you reached hotness with saw apart from pure luck. Probably deserve to drop to Not Bad silver if you play saw constantly and actually think he's good. He's really not viable and he's kind of a joke.

Oh idk for it's too hard for you to understand, (Person above me) Catherine is played with defensive items, It's called support.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 30, 2015 12:56pm | Report
It's funny how the Catherine on the other team got more kills than the carries and only died one time.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 1:05pm | Report
Oh wow, she did too. Lol

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » November 30, 2015 5:03pm | Report
Dude I think u didnt understand me
Adagio takes the support with defensive items, no one was in jungle and cathrine was a total joke, even adagio was spamming his own guild member in the whole game!
BTW, I love supports, my 90% team games is usually being support, such as cath, ardan phinn and all tanks I have!
If it's not satisfying you see this one that is not totally bad or is it???

In this one, I get the lane first,than i see celeste with me laner too,and suddenly skye as the third lane pops up!
I go to jungle she comes after me ,I go to lane, she comes after ME,this build was built from the first minute, spamming us , doing suicide actions and being pretty usefull.
All that I'm saying is that the match making system should be difficult enough to realize the trolls and get them banned, no way else someone like me dares to go solo casual or ranked,btw, see my luck at taking screenshot in a suicide mission

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 30, 2015 5:32pm | Report
On a more serious note...

@Frantik

First of all, you should either stop posting screenshots or cross out the names of the players with an editing tool before posting screenshots. This is considered player shaming and is against the rules.

Plus, earlier in this thread Mowen warned that he would lock this thread if the player shaming continued.

However, I understand your anger because I too have experienced the frustrations of trolls. I too felt angry and frustrated, but it's not going to help you if you post it on VainGloryFire. Instead, you should send a player report to:

www.vainglorygame.com/support/

There you will get a better response that may serve some justice :)

Second of all, SEMC is working very hard to improve the matchmaking but despite that there will always be a troll or AFK that ruins that game. That's why SEMC is promoting the idea of guilds and teams. Guilds and teams help erase the troll problem so it will make VainGlory more fair.

Finally, I hope that you find good teammates that help you rank up and win matches. If you lose a lot, take a break. Losing a lot isn't going to increase your chances of winning. Well, maybe it does in rank because you play with less skilled players as you rank down, but besides that, the rule applies.

Good luck in the Halcyon Fold.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 30, 2015 6:00pm | Report
Exactly. Just do 3 man queue and avoid 2 man queue and solo queue. It's a waste of time.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoblesseRagnarok » April 12, 2016 5:06pm | Report
i really hate how some carries never realize the work their support is really doing. I had a saw who stayed in lane the whole time and never rotated. he was building wp but when ever a fight started he waits to the middle of the fight to use his A so he get no health regain and he is locked in place so everyone targets him. i popped atlas and crucible and fountain for him but he still died because ringo had double monocles. but what I hate is he kept pinning me question marks the whole game. OMG he does not realize he is the reason that we lost the game, aiming at the support and not even bothering to try kiting, and he blames me. pinning me if I come out of a fight alive, saving us from an ace and he also blames me if I die. like wtf am i supposed to do?

NoblesseRagnarok
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 13, 2016 3:11am | Report
The only reason you lost that match is because the guy was selfish enough to play saw. In solo queue, saw is a ******ed choice because of how hardly it can be wrecked by other heroes.

Eg Skaarf, Glaive, Krul, Reim, ringo in fact basically every character in the game can wreck saw with a decent knowledge of the game and a good support.

Plus people can just counter pick whenever you go saw.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gianizm » April 21, 2016 7:25pm | Report
Im on your side bro. The matchmaker sometimes team up us with a roamer teammate that have no idea how the ironguard contract works, and keeping all the last hit only for him, that only one example of "wtf teammates list"
Roamer and Jungler.
Usually plays as Catherine or Phinn. Taka and Krul for Jungling.

Gianizm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved