Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BERAAD » April 21, 2016 9:31pm | Report
I'd Like to chime in on this thread.

The thing that gets me is the complete variability in skill level of my team mates. It can be both positive for them and detrimental for me (and vice versa if they are in a higher skill teir) to be paired up. Last night I lost and lost and lost. The last game i played that evening i nearly uninstalled out of rage. Managed a meager 4/6 before the end of the game while my team mates manage 0/7 and 0/8. Obviously we got rolled quick and it was completely due to stupidity (LEAVE THEIR F* BACKS ALONE! YOU CANT 1V3, hell you cant even 1v1 a minion).

Then today all good games. I climbed back up from silver 'pretty good' to midway gold. I felt like when matched with people at my level we do well. (20/2 12/4 with CP rona). I can't follow the play style of the better players so it's bad being put in a team with them because I don't know what to do.

I dont understand why the match making cant just match you with players in your skill tier. And i know it doesnt do that because I lost 2 matches one night and my rank didnt move at all.

I really hope they fix this. Or at the very least give me back draft mode. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let me have draft mode.
(PS im terrible tank and i know it so i try to never fill that role untill i get better)

BERAAD
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gianizm » April 22, 2016 2:37am | Report
DESTRUDO wrote:

Christ, to think that I signed up here thinking I could warn everybody of a, excuse me, huge idiot and then it's not allowed? Damn.

Scenario:

1. I (Celeste) get teamed up with Taka and Catherine, all good.
2. Not long in to the match Catherine starts to get annoyed because Taka seems to be a noob.
3. After he/she decides that this game isn't worth completing, he/she just walks in to the enemy lane, get's killed. Repeats this about 15 times.
4. Spams smiley faces and thumbs up.

Players like this should be banned. To think that I have to rank down because of people with the patience of a child.

Intentional losing people like these should be banned. Teammates get killed and he smile and thumbs up and then making stupid decision like these. I really hate them.
Roamer and Jungler.
Usually plays as Catherine or Phinn. Taka and Krul for Jungling.

Gianizm
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 22, 2016 5:56am | Report
BERAAD wrote:

I'd Like to chime in on this thread.

The thing that gets me is the complete variability in skill level of my team mates. It can be both positive for them and detrimental for me (and vice versa if they are in a higher skill teir) to be paired up. Last night I lost and lost and lost. The last game i played that evening i nearly uninstalled out of rage. Managed a meager 4/6 before the end of the game while my team mates manage 0/7 and 0/8. Obviously we got rolled quick and it was completely due to stupidity (LEAVE THEIR F* BACKS ALONE! YOU CANT 1V3, hell you cant even 1v1 a minion).

Then today all good games. I climbed back up from silver 'pretty good' to midway gold. I felt like when matched with people at my level we do well. (20/2 12/4 with CP rona). I can't follow the play style of the better players so it's bad being put in a team with them because I don't know what to do.

I dont understand why the match making cant just match you with players in your skill tier. And i know it doesnt do that because I lost 2 matches one night and my rank didnt move at all.

I really hope they fix this. Or at the very least give me back draft mode. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let me have draft mode.
(PS im terrible tank and i know it so i try to never fill that role untill i get better)

As it is explained in game, they match you up against people lower and higher then you in ranked on purpose, lower so it's a easy win but you get less rewards, higher it is harder so you get a big boost in your rank. The same thing happens to everyone

Stop complaining about a problem with a ****ING ******EDLY SIMPLE SOLUTION, play with a team

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » April 22, 2016 8:21am | Report
add me diecer im looking for a decent team to play with

main: adagio or taka

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 22, 2016 10:20am | Report
Go to the build/recruitment forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 23, 2016 12:16am | Report
You know what............. There should be a thread just for the cancer of blaming the match making for your own suckery.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by rj16ultra » April 25, 2016 7:06am | Report
Why dont people just form parties seems a lot simpler than being stuck with noob teammates lol but its ur choice pls no saveage roasting xD
Ign: Drangonsworn113
Main: Koshka

rj16ultra
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 25, 2016 10:12am | Report
rj16ultra wrote:

Why dont people just form parties seems a lot simpler than being stuck with noob teammates lol but its ur choice pls no saveage roasting xD

It really is a simple solution but people like to complain

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 25, 2016 3:00pm | Report
That's why we need a thread for it. So we can tell them to **** off and be on their way to another thread were only complainers will ever visit.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBirthCry » April 25, 2016 5:29pm | Report
"Bad Teammates" ...

This is kind of why i decided to post here, i guess. This is my first MOBA. I'm just looking for a few players to add who are of like mind as i when it comes to VainGlory; I have a good connection, i never abandon, i choose a selection of Heroes in an effort to try and compliment my comrades, and i play nearly everyday. I'm not saying i am fantastic at VainGlory or anything, but i am not a bad teammate, and i can feel that i'm getting better. I have a grasp on how to build, fight, support, and win. My point is this - as a casual player who might really become a ranked addict soon enough, again, i am interested in making a few friends who do indeed play everyday!

I am willing to join an active guild, but i would much rather just get some adds and hopefully, ideally, play with everyone i have added. I need more parties, basically. :) Sorry for the long post...Message me and i would love to play!
Player ID: TheBirthCry
Main: Fortress, Adagio and Rona
Loving on: Joule
(Just a Casual)/(Ranked someday)

TheBirthCry

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved