Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 26, 2016 7:26am | Report
Go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by whateverfits » April 26, 2016 2:16pm | Report
Wait so why does the solution HAVE to be "Make a Team"? Why can't the company that makes this game and takes your money try and improve the matchmaking system? I just started playing this game and so I can only play in casual matches, doubt anyone would even want to group up with me so right there people like me are F***ed.

My first three matches were me and two equally skilled players (all sucked, even me.) against a team of players that were way more skilled. Lost all three games before 10mins. And then I played 2 games where I won both for the team. The second win I carryed and I suck and one of my team mates bought literally only the first recamended item and then boots right before we won. I got 93 glory (or what ever the in game cash is.) and 63 on the second win so for me the very little pay outs for winning is what is putting me off of this game the matchmaking being the second.

If I'm gunna carry a game with Catherine, and only get pennys when anything in the store costs thousands then I'm just not even gunna do that grind. And sorry but I don't feel this game is fun enough to put my own cash into.

whateverfits
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 26, 2016 2:51pm | Report
Good, vain glory doesn't need match maker hating cancer like you anyway. Good riddance when you delete the game and never get on this site again. If the perfectly fine matchmaker drives *******s like you away from the game, so be it.

If you really think this game's matchmaker sucks, how about you bother to actually contact SEMC and offer them a bit of help to develop and extremely complicated algorithm which is basically impossible to make with perfection anyway instead of being cancerous and making a rant.

Anyway my point is that it's impossible to improve the matchmaking system, it does its best to make a perfectly balanced match but sometimes Ai can't completely figure out even ones equal skill, play styles and etc by a rank. And sometimes because the game doesn't have a large enough following yet, there isn't enough players at all stages to pair up equally ranked players into one match. So even if the matchmaker had a perfect (impossible) match making algorithm it still wouldn't have enough players to work its magic.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 26, 2016 6:35pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Good, vain glory doesn't need match maker hating cancer like you anyway. Good riddance when you delete the game and never get on this site again. If the perfectly fine matchmaker drives *******s like you away from the game, so be it.

If you really think this game's matchmaker sucks, how about you bother to actually contact SEMC and offer them a bit of help to develop and extremely complicated algorithm which is basically impossible to make with perfection anyway instead of being cancerous and making a rant.

Anyway my point is that it's impossible to improve the matchmaking system, it does its best to make a perfectly balanced match but sometimes Ai can't completely figure out even ones equal skill, play styles and etc by a rank. And sometimes because the game doesn't have a large enough following yet, there isn't enough players at all stages to pair up equally ranked players into one match. So even if the matchmaker had a perfect (impossible) match making algorithm it still wouldn't have enough players to work its magic.

Exactly, what I keep saying is don't complain about something unless you have a better solution

And also I am willing to bet real money if I joined a party with practically every Pearson clamming "it's all my teammates faluts that I always lose" I will find that they suck so much horse c*** it's ridiculous

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by whateverfits » April 26, 2016 9:28pm | Report
LOL! and the MOBA **** community is alive and well. And also if you read I only carryed on two games and trust me all 6 of us wernt any good, I included myself in that and never once said I was any good thus why I know none of you trash cans posing as a human would group with me. So keep on being **** sacks together maybe you can get together and jack each other off that would be a step up from how you normally are. Actually caring about another living thing for once. All MOBAs are cancer machines that collect the most vile fith on this earth to play it. See you later keep you overly expesive **** pile of a game to.

whateverfits
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 27, 2016 3:13am | Report
Well then...

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 27, 2016 7:17am | Report
whateverfits wrote:

LOL! and the MOBA **** community is alive and well. And also if you read I only carryed on two games and trust me all 6 of us wernt any good, I included myself in that and never once said I was any good thus why I know none of you trash cans posing as a human would group with me. So keep on being **** sacks together maybe you can get together and jack each other off that would be a step up from how you normally are. Actually caring about another living thing for once. All MOBAs are cancer machines that collect the most vile fith on this earth to play it. See you later keep you overly expesive **** pile of a game to.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about everyone complaining about how they don't deserve the rank they are in and deserve better

Also I'm glad if you leave, if you get offended that easily I would love to see how you react in the real world

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 27, 2016 2:36pm | Report
To be honest though, vain glory has driven quite a few vile ***** to play itself. All of the matchmaker haters included.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by unaagi » May 30, 2016 3:11pm | Report
Is it possible to somehow look into the servers and through the ip addresses know the exact location of some super dumb teammates? I wouldn't do much, i promise. Just please somehow tell me where they live, no one would know. It'll bring peace to the world.

unaagi
Quote | PM | +Rep by OneMoreGame3 » June 11, 2016 2:29pm | Report
I hate when they dont wach what you choice and they get just what they want.many time I have 3 lane or 2 jungle or many things like that.usualy everyone play for him

OneMoreGame3

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved