Vainglory Forums

Battle Royale sucks...and here's why!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » June 11, 2017 9:07am | Report
So recently I got a bit bored of ranked and decided to play some of the brawl modes...
So I play like 3-4 matches I win them and then I enter a game where I randomed phinn teamed up with Catherine and ardan against petal fortress and Samuel! Bassicaly we destroyed them...and we shouldn't, it felt nasty I didn't like it...I even wanted to add the enemy team to tell them to quit and delete the fu cking game because they su ck...but they didn't accept the request probably they felt like sh it...anyways then after a few matches I go to vg miner and see wtf is up with my matchups because all games felt like sh it...easy it felt uninteresting like I would just trow the fu cking match! And then surprise....I see all my enemies and even teammates matchmaker randomed in match with me were not even poa...not even single one of them! Balance does not exist in brawl modes! How could you have fun being vainglorious playing against hotness or credible threath or sa noobs or even lower in brawl modes constantly? I understand vg players are less than the majority and that <1 minute timer is important for brawling modes but wtf is this sh it! Bassicaly 95 pct of the time I can't have a balanced brawl game because I'm randomed in match with noobs...
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » June 13, 2017 6:12am | Report
Can you please use sentencing
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoshkairStrike » June 13, 2017 9:57am | Report
The game has a system where it records players skill and that's how they place your in matches so really all those players were the same skill as you the main reason that you saw them would have been your last couple of matches being **** and the game deciding your not good enough to play i your own rank (I'm getting thus from a flashX video so don't tell me that's wrong)

Also your one the biggest **** I've ever met on line " I wanted to add them to say there should delete the ****ing game" piss off you toxic **** and leave our ****ing community alone I promise your not even half as skilled as you think you are and your never gonna get far in the game because your a cocky arrogant prick who doesn't have the relaxed calm mindset needed to win in a difficult match your the type to break under the tension and spam

So frankly they were bad and that's fine there in a low league in a fitting skill tier but your toxic and there isn't **** the game can do too fix that meaning you should "delete the ****ing game" because your a problem programming can't fix so you should **** off not them
A Russian suplex

KoshkairStrike
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 13, 2017 3:11pm | Report
Man why are people so toxic? It's just a game guys, calm down, it's not even ranked. Some people simply just don't understand the rules of the game because they play it for fun, not for the competition.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » June 13, 2017 3:20pm | Report

The game has a system where it records players skill and that's how they place your in matches so really all those players were the same skill as you the main reason that you saw them would have been your last couple of matches being **** and the game deciding your not good enough to play i your own rank (I'm getting thus from a flashX video so don't tell me that's wrong)

Also your one the biggest **** I've ever met on line " I wanted to add them to say there should delete the ****ing game" piss off you toxic **** and leave our ****ing community alone I promise your not even half as skilled as you think you are and your never gonna get far in the game because your a cocky arrogant prick who doesn't have the relaxed calm mindset needed to win in a difficult match your the type to break under the tension and spam

So frankly they were bad and that's fine there in a low league in a fitting skill tier but your toxic and there isn't **** the game can do too fix that meaning you should "delete the ****ing game" because your a problem programming can't fix so you should **** off not them

No, dumbo! You are wrong...thats the problem that battle royale does not have...I was in a game where me being vainglorious was teaam with t2 and t7 against t4 t5 and t6 or so and now you stupid Russian co ck sucker su ck my di ck! First of all you stupid ugly sh it and second there's a big difference in terms of skill between poa and vainglorious not to mention from t4 to t10! First you speak bull sh it because you are an envious Russian co ck sucker...probably you are t5 or some sh it! Gtfo noob head
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lolvainglorysucks » June 13, 2017 3:43pm | Report
Can you please stop acting like a salty 5 year old playing minecraft. 1) Sorry not everyone is good at you. 2) Whats wrong with being russian? 3) Maybe you should speak proper english before accusing others of being foreign "co ck suckers"

lolvainglorysucks

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved