Vainglory Forums

Crucible Vs Protector contract

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 15, 2017 2:46pm | Report
So idk which is better reflex block or protector contract. Heres what the pros are for both of them

Crucible:
Blocks cc
Gives a shield based off of your missing health
Point blink

Protector contract:
Cheap
Gives bigger then crucible if health is higher
Counters meta
Range is high
Gives sheild to nearby allys
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » March 15, 2017 3:07pm | Report
I don't think they're really competing. Protector Contract is more for early game and to be used until you can get Crucible up and running. The 120 health barrier from Protector is good early on, but later that's nothing and can easily get wiped out. That and the extra 600 health from Crucible is hella useful for a Captain and you can't really get that from protector. I'd just rather have crucible in my build than try to save some gold by going with protector contract personally.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 15, 2017 3:28pm | Report
Tbh, Protector Contract is only used against Koshka to prevent her from utterly squashing you early game.
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved