Vainglory Forums

dafuq is wrong with the devs and lyra

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » December 29, 2016 1:32am | Report
she is back to being that overpowered b****** she can take all the enemy team on her own,and there are a lot of stupid overpowered lane lyras these days all build this disgusting overpowered build alternating current,sorrowblade,tornado trigger,Journey boots,Tyrant monocle and breaking point its so disgusting its almost impossible for any laner to catch her nevertheless a jungler ,don't tell me they nurfed her they did nurf her b ability but do you know that they buffed her heroic perk they nurf her at some point and buff her at another especially if she is paired with the disgusting overpowered kestrel

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jerryotaku » December 29, 2016 11:35pm | Report
I think that krul is more annoying than both krestel and lyra. Both are easy to kill if you pressure them. Krul on the other side wont die no matter what. I tried the atlas pauldron and the metal jacket to negate some damagr but even then i was killed in 3second. Even ardan died in seconds.

Jerryotaku
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jerryotaku » December 29, 2016 11:35pm | Report
I think that krul is more annoying than both krestel and lyra. Both are easy to kill if you pressure them. Krul on the other side wont die no matter what. I tried the atlas pauldron and the metal jacket to negate some damagr but even then i was killed in 3second. Even ardan died in seconds.

Jerryotaku
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » December 30, 2016 7:42am | Report

defeat krul as ardan with help of teammates :

actually krul is not a problem he needs to stay on you to kill you which is not a problem with all the items you got ,which was my mistake when i first started playing then i learned the hard way how to defeat him ,i play ardan now most of the time and sometimes laners(crystal ringo(mainly) and gwen),atlas pauldron is a crucial part of anti krul ardan yes you will die if you try to attack him without backup he will decimate you and your whole team if you are close to each other he will kill you if you are a bad support if you have a bad support forget it you will die( if you are not the support).

try to keep your distance as a ardan and let the work be done by your sniper hero your main focus as a ardan is the survival of the sniper/mage forget about the melee hero with you, protect your sniper/mage on your team and you will survive stay awake and aware to when krul uses his ability on your sniper/mage and protect him what i realized with every krul encounter is that he will sit in the bush when a fight starts in the jungle, what is he doing? waiting for your sniper/mage.

and the other main part of defeating krul , surrounding and situation awareness:
1-surrounding awareness:use the ******* SCOUT TRAP(saying it like that since i have played with many support who do not know what a scout trap is) always keep 5 scout traps with you i know it's useless at endgame because it deals a small amount of damage but it provides you with vision if you know the place of your enemy you will avoid unnecessary encounters and ambushes especially if a krul is sitting in the bush unaware that a scout trap is near him,as a support you are always the first to enter the bush and last to come out.

2-situation awareness: know when to run and hide,running does not mean you are a coward ,imagine this situation where you are moving to help your allies when all of a sudden all of a sudden 1 of your allies dies,the 2nd lost half his hp and your enemy team are all over him do you jump in between to help your last ally or run you tell me

last thing as being a ardan use your ult and A ability wisely don't go throwing abilities on unwinnable fights like using your ult to trap the whole enemy team in with you , do that when you are desperate to keep your enemy far away in desperate situation i always use my ult when i see krul using his A ability on my ally he will be stunned Twice and my team mate will shoot at him from safe distance.

Now back to the topic:

does krul become invisible no kestrel does for too long as a crystal hero, does krul have a x4 long range fast anti armor weapons of mass destruction no kestrel has with a fast recharge.

is kestral squishy yes but the same goes to all mages and snipers ringo is more squishier than kestrel and slower.

does scout traps work on her yes if that kestral player is sloppy unless he got a damn support that steps on every scout trap you place on the map,and sometimes your teammates lead them to the scout traps that i placed for vision not killing.

about lyra have you tried to play against a weapon lane lyra it's impossible to kill i myself tried it and feels so easy to play you don't need armor you don't need shields you just need boots and that's it the one i always face ends up buying tornado trigger,sorrowblade,Breaking point,alternating current and much more, her heroic perk is something of a nightmare her heroic perk compared to celeste and vox got a big amount of punch, add the main crystal damage from her first attack then the second crystal damage from her arcane missile her you go you got a lot of damage and they must add some kind of damage reduction when she got no energy but no she keeps using it which deals basic damage.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Demolasher36 » December 30, 2016 9:16am | Report
one word answer to the long anti cp kestrel post,

VISION.

Demolasher36
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » December 30, 2016 10:18am | Report
Demolasher36 wrote:

one word answer to the long anti cp kestrel post,

VISION.

so tell me how is vision going to protect or at least reduce kestrel overpowered glimmer shot tell me you don't even know what i am talking about you think my problem with kestrel is her mist and invisibility no not at all my problem with kestrel is her overpowered glimmer shots and especially if she is building a weapon build ,armor would be a stupid idea my problem is that her A ability does a lot of things for an ability unlike half the heroes in vainglory she got a lot of things in one ability,and they call it a skill shot which is false and not even closer to being a skillshot her glimmer shot gives her:

*long range(make the math the reach of her arrows are from the lane bush to the turret on one side)
*damage amplifier
*armor piercing
*sudden shot(does not even have to travel like all other heroes)
*splash damage
* x4 arrows
*low cooldown especially if she build crystal + what is provided by her heroic perk
*her heroic perk help finish cooldown of arrow
*minions get another kind of damage
*all heroes get the full raw damage of the arrows and not reduced damage if it hits a target first then moves to the other
*stupid amount of damage on turret(i have witnessed a kestrel take turrets on her own 3 to precise)
*1 hit by a crystal build kestrel has the capability to make you useless in battle even when you activate aegis
*her weapon build scales well with her glimmer shots

so tell me is this not an overpowered ability

i always use scout traps and i always know where she is but taking her down is something else

SilverBeard
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved