Vainglory Forums

Fake AFK

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoshkairStrike » June 1, 2017 10:43am | Report
Okay so I've looked around but I can't find anything on this

I'll start by going the situation. I was playing a battle royal that we were losing quite badly I was carrying a lot after a while the koshka got so spammy that the Arden lost his cool and ran into a turret while we where waiting for them to invade they then tired to surrender I refused having just finished my build and wanting to go out swinging the koshka had one afk but me and Arden managed to pull through and win the team fight koshka joining back once she reilised we where winning and we pulled though and won the match (which gave me new found respect for WP petal)

I naturally reported them both for the match but once I left I got a AFK warning that I'm assuming was given by one of the others because I was there for the entire match so what can I do about those situations? I'm assuming I just have to take the karma hit but I thought it was worth looking for an answer for next time
A Russian suplex

KoshkairStrike

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved