Vainglory Forums

Fortress is broken man

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 12, 2017 7:32pm | Report
Not going to whine or anything...I usually ban him with my team when we rank...but seriously man...you need to balance (not gonna say nerf) that B (law of the claw?) it does 20% HP damage + 5% crystal ratio...when I roam I like phinn, ardan, adagio, lyra and others...but man..if I roam on fortress...I just buy ironguard and dragonblood contract and it doesn't matter what the enemy team is...we invade them and rekt them...that B is the reason fortress is banned in high elo (if players are smart) do you know the CD of B when you are level 12 and have a fortress build of SC + AS + BM + defenses and halcyon chargers? It's 3 seconds man...you can spam that B and delete anybody in 3 seconds max...see the A is a teamwide serpent mask and wartreads...it's okay captains with low defense need something like that...his B deals mortal wounds (makes my adagio and lyra useless) and does HP damage and can be spammed...C is a combo of petal's onions (munions?) + contraption (goodbye taka..goodbye kestrel) + shiversteel/Frostburn...if I face fortress in ranked it's okay cuz we invade him as a unit and starve the hell out of him...but in casuals the team doesn't understand the need to do that and coordination is lacking...if you let fortress build his items...he will hunt you down xD no escape buddy...I am okay with all of his abilities...just balance the B...when fortress roam...all he has to do is use A and B 2-3 times and I'm forced to recall (in casuals since roam are busy farming XP with junglers) on ranked is another story xD I hope you guys support my opinion...he's fun to play I just want a fair game like everybody else

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » April 12, 2017 7:39pm | Report
Yup I was thinking of making a thread about it but seeing that you came before me so

I just want to choke all fortress players to death I just want.....

*deep breath*

Like come on its realy unfair he is so powerful (not saying op or am i) he is so powerful early to mid to late game they need to revert back his lifesteal to his 2nd ability it total biscuit when he can take 3 chunks from your health and he does not have any damage input

I don't agree with you crimson that it's his b it's his a that is dealing that amount of damage since they moved the 20 lifesteal to his first ability

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 13, 2017 2:39am | Report
PaRaDoX wrote:

Yup I was thinking of making a thread about it but seeing that you came before me so

I just want to choke all fortress players to death I just want.....

*deep breath*

Like come on its realy unfair he is so powerful (not saying op or am i) he is so powerful early to mid to late game they need to revert back his lifesteal to his 2nd ability it total biscuit when he can take 3 chunks from your health and he does not have any damage input

I don't agree with you crimson that it's his b it's his a that is dealing that amount of damage since they moved the 20 lifesteal to his first ability

I am glad you support my views...actually bro...lifesteal = getting a portion of damage done back as health...so if he uses A and deals no damage...the lifesteal is useless...fortress players just use A to get lifesteal and then use B to deal massive damage and get back hp xD and that's op cuz the B damage is so high that they heal a lot while killing you

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » April 17, 2017 3:37am | Report
If you want to counter Fortress you got to clear the wolves first. A lot of times I think people underestimate the power of the wolves when they take a fight after face-checking bushes to meet a fortress howling at the moon and just outright murdering everyone with his wolves. Never take a fight like that, once the wolves go down, his damage potential is significantly reduced. The wolves apply the same bleed damage as his B spell, so you really need to get rid of them before the mortal wound procs can take effect.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 17, 2017 4:12pm | Report
RxyDxy wrote:

If you want to counter Fortress you got to clear the wolves first. A lot of times I think people underestimate the power of the wolves when they take a fight after face-checking bushes to meet a fortress howling at the moon and just outright murdering everyone with his wolves. Never take a fight like that, once the wolves go down, his damage potential is significantly reduced. The wolves apply the same bleed damage as his B spell, so you really need to get rid of them before the mortal wound procs can take effect.

You are right about that...it's just that fortress in a dive comp is so cancer xD Idc about him much in ranked since I ban him always...but in casuals I cannot play Jungle Skye anymore since he is so cancer xD

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » April 17, 2017 5:26pm | Report
RxyDxy wrote:

What if he is not using the wolves we are talking about the damage output of his first and 2nd abity nobody talked about his wolves I always shoot at wolves always but it does not do anything since he will just use his first ability then the 2nd wabam you are dead no wolves used

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » April 18, 2017 7:50am | Report
Just get an Aegis. Usually the reason why people get rekt so fast is simply because they fail to itemize effectively against the opponent. First spell deals fixed damage, which will fall off over time, as well when you tank up. Of course any normal fortress will get broken myth, but then again you really just need to position yourself properly. Why I say the wolves is the real problem is because it applies the 2nd spell's bleed, when popped, will deal percentage based damage, which will continue to remain relevant throughout the duration of the game. You eliminate the wolves, you only allow him to apply this damage to one hero at a time.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » April 19, 2017 3:33am | Report
Crimsonfire wrote:

I am glad you support my views...actually bro...lifesteal = getting a portion of damage done back as health...so if he uses A and deals no damage...the lifesteal is useless...fortress players just use A to get lifesteal and then use B to deal massive damage and get back hp xD and that's op cuz the B damage is so high that they heal a lot while killing you

Actually his lifesteal comes a major problem its a WP Fortress. Honestly both WP and CP are equally bad.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 21, 2017 10:32am | Report
Krystalline wrote:

Actually his lifesteal comes a major problem its a WP Fortress. Honestly both WP and CP are equally bad.

Nobody plays WP fortress at my tier...I'm Simply Amazing

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 21, 2017 10:52am | Report
I soe times play fortress weapon power jungle in my rank and its decent
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved