Vainglory Forums

How can we report to ban an account?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kikotunes » August 4, 2015 4:08am | Report
I work hard to increase my skill tier.. Game after game.. Then this pronoo3 catherine feed the other team without any reason.. This people dont deserve to play.. Can anybody help us with this kinds of player.

Kikotunes
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » August 4, 2015 4:13am | Report
This link may help you in your search for justice, however reporting players simply for being a troll is a waste of effort.

I would instead report players for inappropriate names or a "friend" insulting or death threat towards you.

http://www.vainglorygame.com/support/
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » August 4, 2015 5:20am | Report
Report him in-game for trolling and griefing.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 4, 2015 11:37am | Report
Click thumbs down button
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ken_1303 » January 6, 2017 1:28am | Report
Umm Developer,pls can u banned someone,I hate him so much,he played ranked, he invited me to his party,his ranked is got swagger but im still just beginning,after that we lost,then he is mad at me he said u very noob,he should invite a better person if he play ranked,but he is mad at me and I hate his from that time

Thx,email me if you guys can banned him [email protected]

Ken_1303
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeartlessPotato » January 28, 2017 12:30am | Report
Where can I report a player so he could at least get a punishment?

Seriously.. It just pisses me off when some player calls you noob and even swears at you like.. Dude it's just a game.. Chill out..

And we outta start somewhere to get better don't we?. So, stop calling other people noob and instead help em out..

HeartlessPotato
Quote | PM | +Rep by Captainwinky » February 3, 2017 12:34pm | Report
There is a player called MAJA thats just got kicked from the guild,he got kicked because he threw the game whatching get killed in fights and now the are players randomly sending me mesaages like "you will pay".

Captainwinky
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 3, 2017 1:54pm | Report
That sounds like something the good folks at SEMC support can take care of. http://www.vainglorygame.com/support
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 3, 2017 2:01pm | Report
Click the thumbs down button. However, do not do it too often or else the game will just be like, "Oh, this person gets pissed every game and gives everyone a thumbs down every game. The people he thumbed down probably did nothing." And it will not affect them as much.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PentolSewuan » May 25, 2018 6:20am | Report
developers who are respectable,I respect the policy about players that leave the game..just why I just AFK once my account direct get the queue low priority,whereas I am here constrained network that is difficult..I was a player loyal to cmd,but I was disappointed once every network I bad,directly on the tires..please review again,and please open back my account.Thank you

PentolSewuan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved