Vainglory Forums

how to counter these heroes(don't mean they are op)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Who do you use not necessarily as a main but a lot?
reim
petal
taka
saw
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » February 17, 2017 4:52pm | Report

Reim:

so i played many times against reim but the problem i see as a laner is that sometimes no matter how many weapon damage i got his hp does not suffer anything wile fighting our melee and our melee is foolishly standing up against reim on his own,what am i doing wrong?

Saw:

is it only me or do other laners find saw has become a bit tougher especially with the serpent mask upgrade you cant get closer to him,and sometimes he would become the krul of ranged weapons.

Petal:

how do you survive against her every time we went against her we end up losing with her score always 14/1/7 how do you counter her ult.

Taka:

i always use flares and scout traps in taka situation but how do you defeat him as he always gets the laner no matter where he is or what is he doing .

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » February 18, 2017 8:34am | Report
counter Reim with Poison Shiv and any fast attacking hero that does well with WP builds. Ringo & Vox are his strongest counters as they are ranged and mobile.

SAW can be a bad deal for you depending on your team composition, but as long as you have solid gap closer and a stun or two, you should be fine. the best SAWs will save their reflex blocks for atlaspauldron activation when theyre in a good position they don't want to give up, so your goal is always to get him to use up that first block and possibly retreat from a more compromising position while you back off till your AP is ready again. you have the advantage as AP cooldown is much faster than reflexblock.

beating Petal requires at LEAST one solid counter pick, i'm sorry to say. CP Vox, Sorrowblade Lance, or a high mobility jungler such as Blackfeather can do a great job of wrecking Petal.

Taka, well that is on your laner, sorry. Most important thing for a laner is positioning, and when going up against Taka the laner should always play if safe even it means he or she gets less time in the fight.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved