Vainglory Forums

I honestly wonder if the soft reset was nice or not

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » June 23, 2017 12:46pm | Report
Ok so I get on in the new season, collect my end of season pay out, then check my rank. I see that I'm T5 bronze now but I'm like "ok. Since everyone else from my rank is around me I can just continue to soloq carry myself." I win the first match, lose the second but I'm still thinking everything is alright. I mean, you cant win them all. After that second match, I have been completely unable to win any games because I have been landed with noob after noob. And I cant get out of it because now everyone has caught up with their original ranks. I just cant carry when both my team mates act like morons against a team who seems to know what they are doing. I just ended up with a couple of dweebs who decided that instalocking saw and then picking double WP krul was the best idea. Then the saw didnt play carefully at all against the enemy skaarf. Am I just *****ing about something that is perfectly normal and I should just put up with? Btw, before anyone tells me to just party up with others, I legit have no one to party up with except for maybe 2 or 3 people who arent online that much.
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » June 23, 2017 3:42pm | Report
Same. I haven't been able to get to my tier before the reset either. But if you don't have anyone to party up with, maybe you could join a guild. Solo Queue can be pretty annoying sometimes, so that might work well for you.

Also, to answer your question: I don't really think you're just complaining, although this does happen to players frequently. If you don't feel like joining a guild or team, maybe you could analyze your play for possible errors and try to improve. But if you're playing fine, and it's just your team, then I don't know what you should do.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved