Vainglory Forums

I made a skin chart (very useful)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by lifetake » January 19, 2017 3:09pm | Report
So I made a big skin chart in numbers. You basically only have to input the cards you have and the skins you have and the chart will calculate the essence left required to complete the rare, epic, or legendary skin along with the new skin card type of the one card system for a skin. There is also input for the opal skins (however you have to manually enter the cost, I couldn't find the cost of ones I already obtained) and along with calculating the essence left it will calculate the closest skin for each tier the slowest skin and then with additional input on what skins you want calculate the essence required for those (The original skin path, the new skin path, or the opal skin path). So I thought everyone could join in the skin journey with me in using this chart because it just makes everything more organized and easy to see and go through.

The link to the numbers file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Fe56jZ21MDX0VLVWw0a0p2OGc

Required inputs:
- Cards acquired(At: H,I,J,U,V,W)
- Skins Complete(For all 3 different skin types) (At: E,F,G,R,S,T,AF)
- Glory cost of heroes you have not yet obtained(You can get rid of that column if you have all the heroes) (At: AC)
- Opal cost left (I couldn't find the opal cost for the skins tell me and I'll change it and reupload) (At: AE)
- What skin do you want (The normal path being the multi-card skins "Norm", The different path the one card system "Diff", The opal skin "Opal", There is no skin "NA") (At: AJ)
- Best number (For certain calculation into what is the Nth best hero for whatever category) (not required completely as default is set to 4 the next) (At: ROW: 36)

Required later inputs:
- New hero adding (If a new hero comes out you must add a row and copy and paste everything from another hero to the new one. You must also increase the range on all the total calculators at the bottom of the chart. This is the most annoying thing)
- New Skin adding (Just add 1 to the correct area. ex. The new Ozo skin came out so I added one to his different skin number to go from 0 to 1) (At: B,C,D,O,P,Q,AD)

Wording
- Diff is for the new skin system of one card

Calculates
- Essence left (For hero at all different rarity types and systems and total and total of all heroes)
- Opal cost left (Total)
- Segmented calculation of essence left based off the desired skin of a certain system
- Closest hero to certain skin types
- Skins left and obtained

And that's it. I appreciate criticism so I can fix problems and suggestions for other features

Also posted on the official vainglory forum trying to get the word out as much as possible

lifetake

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved