Vainglory Forums

I'm Worried

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » June 18, 2017 7:03pm | Report
Hi VGFire peeps. You might have seen the title and thought,"Worried? Worried about what?", I'll tell you. What happened to Dash, you know the guy who's super chill and posts the news and hero rotations everyday/week? Any clue admins/editors?

How me and my friends play Vainglory.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Unremarkable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » June 18, 2017 7:47pm | Report
IF we're lucky, he's just sick. If not, well I won't say anymore.

SkyPirateShini
Unremarkable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 18, 2017 10:37pm | Report
Hey guys remember me I've just reading some things and all of the sudden this shows up

Anyways I don't really think he's dead or sick he's probe taking a vacation since its summer break in the usa
Your RAW skill is able to determine what an outcome of a fight, Beaware your enemys also have possion of this power~ TakuisGud

Relying on your teammates will get you nowhere. Rely on yourself and trust your teammates you are going to do good~TakuIsGud

Those who are greedy try to find more ways to have more glory(greed),However at the end they will end up with nothing~Quote from the book Fables

Gold is not useful when in possion. It is useful when it is spend~Takuisgud

Those who blindly charge in, are idiots. Those who run away from a fight, are cowards. Those who play and flow the game, are followers. Those who control the games, are intellgent people~Takuisgud

One good plan is better then a 100 phoney plans~Best Moba gamer, my uncle

Takuisgud
Unremarkable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » June 19, 2017 6:29am | Report
Oh jeez thanks guys for being concerned! Seriously that's really kind of you.

I was away on vacation for the past few days but I'm back now, sorry to get you concerned.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (36)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » June 19, 2017 6:53am | Report
I didn't think about that honestly. Glad you're back Dash. You've been missed and hope your vacation was great.

SkyPirateShini
Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!