Vainglory Forums

Is koshka good hero? I am thinking to unlock this hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 4, 2017 2:13am | Report
Hello,I mostly play taka/Celeste and now I am thinking to unlock koska..is she good I mean I like dominating hero like taka.

(+ I haven't unlocked and koshka skin if I buy ice and try to unlock koshka 4th skin that rainbow koshka.. will it be unlocked??

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 4, 2017 3:35pm | Report
Koshka is probably the most dominant jungler in the game. To counter her you generally need a combination of heroes. Grumpjaw is really the only singular counter to her right now.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 4, 2017 8:19pm | Report
I heard her damage is weak because she got nerfed..my friend said there was a Nerf update in early 2016 which made her weak damage

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 4, 2017 8:37pm | Report
She has over a 80% win rate in the NA competitive league.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alexzmkd » June 5, 2017 12:08am | Report
Koshka is really good early and mid game. However, late game she falls off really badly especially if the enemy comp is a bursty one or has a lot of CC or range. A Koshka against a Kestrel, ringo and Cath gets murdered late game if she is focused. Honestly, im tier 7 bronze and I havent seen many Koshkas since Tier 6 silver. A good koshka will be in and out of battle and will manage to stay alive, but it all depends on the enemy team comp and her teammates. I've had enemy koshkas completely destroy me and I've also had koshkas who were getting murdered as soon as Lv8 kicked in. She's only good against squishies and chars that depend on damage over time rather than Run-Skill-Hit-Skill-Hit-Skill->dead char. Up until lv6 she is strong against most comps but like i said, she falls off late game. Shes not really picked in high tiers because she becomes useless late game and usually high elo people will counter her easily either by counterpicking or focusing her early game so she doesnt get fed by mid-late game.
Lane Mains: CP/WP Ringo/ Celeste / CP/WP Blackfeather
Jungle mains: WP/CP Blackfeather / CP Reim / WP Idris / WP Krul
Almost 600 wins
Tier 7 Ranked

Alexzmkd
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 5, 2017 2:46am | Report
Alright so should I buy her no?it's so hard to buy money..I want a easy class which is easy to play and is fun to play..I like character like taka/caleste..and I hate characters like catherine/skaarf and skye

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 5, 2017 5:53am | Report
Skyblizzard wrote:

Alright so should I buy her no?it's so hard to buy money..I want a easy class which is easy to play and is fun to play..I like character like taka/caleste..and I hate characters like catherine/skaarf and skye

Individual results will very. It really depends on your play style. Koshka is a good hero to buy. I'm fortunate enough to coach 3 of the best players in NA, and despite the many opinions, I can tell you Koshka is one of the strongest heroes in the game and is feared at the higher ranks. Don't believe me go watch our matches from the live championships. Go watch how often she was banned, and how often she won. Our team only lost with her once all season.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 5, 2017 9:59am | Report
I see ok thanks..

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 6:09am | Report
Koshka tends to be really good early game, and so you should take advantage and farm really really fast. Start off with two crystal bits. No hero farms faster than koshka. With proper skills, you can hit lvl.12 in under 10 mins. Remember to buy Shatterglass, Broken Myth and Aftershock. They're your core items. If you can do this, you'll be able to gank really well. If you don't have a good early game though, you'll lose. Try to get as many kills as possible early on to guarantee victory later. Good luck!

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved