Vainglory Forums

Is Rank Growing More Toxic?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustStarted » April 8, 2017 6:54am | Report
Dear fellow vainglory players, I feel as though I have noticed a massive change in my rank experiences over the past half year or so, and I wanted to know if anyone else has faced this problem. I played vainglory 4 months ago, and despite only being rank 4, I found 90% of the players to be non-Trolly and actually dedicated to winning a game. However, now that I have come back to the game months later, I definitely see a great shift in he community. Somehow there are people who don't understand that as a captain you need to buy a fountain, or that being a carry means that you actually need to get kills, instead of going 1-10-0. Currently, I am rank 4 (gold) which isn't pretty ****ing embarrassing if you ask me, but the truth is that I truly have the skill of a tier six player (I fully understand the importance of vision, I am skilled with nearly every hero) and my rank is only low because of skill rank decline you get when you don't play ranked for some period of time. I currently live in Japan, and so not everyone may be able to add me, but I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOME OF YOU COULD ADD ME (IGN: JustStarted) AND SAVE ME FROM THE SOLO Q HELL. Sorry for the rant/plea. Thank you for your time.
Username: JustStarted
Rank: SIMPLY AMAZING (SILVER) OR SMURF= WORTHY FOE (BRONZE)
Favorite Heroes: LANCE (UTILITY) ALPHA (CP), VOX (WP), RINGO (HYBRID), IDRIS (WP)
Region: ASIA (Japan)

*Note: I speak fluent English, but I currently reside in Japan.

JustStarted
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 8, 2017 7:12am | Report
Get into a party man! Most people are doing this now, which leaves the unskilled new players in solo Q all by themselves!
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMinuteman » April 9, 2017 9:09pm | Report
I'll party with you. WTF Gold, but I was Got Swagger Gold. Fell two ranks because of afk troll teammates. Fell one cuz of skill tier decay.

TheMinuteman
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » April 14, 2017 6:54am | Report
TheMinuteman
What are your server and IGN
I also want to add you =) (Same Rank)
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » April 17, 2017 3:30am | Report
Just mute them. Stacking with better people, while will help you to avoid meeting ******s who ping you for every mistake THEY made, won't help you improve as much. All it will do is inflate your rank, then when you think that you can finally play solo with decent people, they will start pinging you for mistakes YOU made. Just play solo because that improves your own skill the most. Solo queuing forces you to think and make all the decisions yourself, without other people to guide you, and forces you to really think about what will win you the game in the midst of all these terrible in-game decisions.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved