Vainglory Forums

Just curious what the average age of players is

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Svaldini » August 22, 2016 5:34pm | Report
30!

Svaldini
Quote | PM | +Rep by negative0ne » August 25, 2016 8:46am | Report
29 / Male / Brazil

And most youngsters probably don't even know a forum :) They are probably making this same poll on Snapchat.

negative0ne
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 31, 2016 2:30pm | Report

ItsSya
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » March 2, 2017 4:09pm | Report
11 soon to be twelve. The year i posted this is 2017
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » March 2, 2017 4:13pm | Report
TomKalEl wrote:

31, male....personally, I HATE the idea of kids playing this game. I've tried to teach my nephews, 3 OF THEM!!! (Ages: 6,8,14) Long story short, the 6 year old refused to watch any of the "boring" tutorial video's, so he had NO CLUE what he was doing in the game, even with me telling him where to go and what to do. The 8 year old "watched" the video's, but as soon as he got into the game just "forgot" everything, aka; wasn't paying attention to the video's he just wanted to play cause it "looked cool". The 14 year old watched the video's, and he's better than his brothers, but, still...to me, this game is too advanced and technical for a kid/semi-young teen. Honestly, not trying to be rude, but it's REALLY aggravating going into a match on this game, only to be stuck playing with one, SOMETIMES EVEN TWO, players that either A: Have NO CLUE IN HELL what they are doing so they roam around following you everywhere, ignoring pings, leaving at the wrong time when a fight is engaged or showing up at the wrong time when a fight is engaged, allowing the enemy team to get an ACE bonus; B: Are too young to understand this isn't Call Of Duty, you can't always just run up and start a fight with someone at the start of a game thinking everyone is even, than get upset when you keep dying and don't understand why??!! (It's called feeding, nothing worse than playing with people that intentionally, or even unintentionally FEED the other team.) Than to top it all off, they're usually the ones that either (A: refuse to surrender with you even if there is no hope at all, and the game is a no fun slaughter because your teammates keep feeding; or B: decide to surrender just because you're losing a little bit.) If the score is 10-13, and you're on the losing side, tighten up and play smarter. I could go on all day about ignorant plays that I'm almost entirely positive are being made by the younger crowd, but I think I've made my point. Anyone that's played, or plays, this game will understand my point of view.

Moral of the story is, if you're a kid that loves Minecraft and Call Of Duty, etc......either DON'T play this game, stick with those other games, OR....actually take the time to learn how to play the game. This is a HIGHLY TEAM BASED GAME, all it takes is ONE player on your team to make it a ****ty game REAL quick.

Trying to teach my cousin he is killing me!
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » March 3, 2017 4:54am | Report
15 here :V
I know a ton of other people(15yrs old or so) who love this game too (and mostly don't suck but some are still real bad :P)
I guess this game really appeals to all ages
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 3, 2017 8:42am | Report
I'm also 15 and I know a lot of other kids similar ages that are at least decent(tier 5+)
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 8, 2017 3:54am | Report
12 turning 13 this year. Just heard about it from friends who are good(one who is tier 5) and started playing last December(LOL)

IGN: Blissey123
Server: SEA
Tier: Just Begenning Gold (pls don't say anything)
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Petal
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Skye, Joule, Celeste
Practicing: Adagio, Kestrel

PS: How do you do the thing that will make what I typed above appear automatically?
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 8, 2017 10:02am | Report
Blissey123 wrote:

12 turning 13 this year. Just heard about it from friends who are good(one who is tier 5) and started playing last December(LOL)

Server: SEA
Tier: Just Begenning Gold (pls don't say anything)
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Petal
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Skye, Joule, Celeste
Practicing: Adagio, Kestrel

PS: How do you do the thing that will make what I typed above appear automatically?

You can change all of your stuff by clicking on your username in the top right corner. Then go to settings and put all of that in your signature box. Scroll down a bit more and then you can put stuff in your Bio, which people will see if they check out your account.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 8, 2017 2:52pm | Report
Oh Thank you. :)
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved