Vainglory Forums

Kortaxnew hero proposal (original mechanics)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by yorobert957 » March 13, 2016 8:44am | Report
Name: Kortax
Role: Jungler
Sub title: Pain Master
Weapons: a hammer on his right hand and an harpoon on his left
Constitution: huge and muscular

Passive: Kortaxnew is capable of enduring high quantities of spell damage and retain it in his body. He would have 5 bars of spell damage. For each spell it has been casted on him the attack speed and movement speed of Kartox improves with 5 percent. 1st spell has 100% percent damage not counting the shield reduction. For every bar the damage percent done by spells decreases with 5% uptil to 75% percent spell damage on 5th spell inflicted on him. While receiving 5% less damage with every spell he would also gain 5% percent movement and attack speed per stack. Upon reaching 5 stacks his body will glow red and he will gain 12% lifesteal. The stacks dissapear after 3 seconds no spell has damaged Kortax.

1st spell: Kortax trows his hammer at an enemy knockbacking the target a few meters dealing damage plus crystal damage. Recasting the same ability on the same target makes Kortax trow his harpoon in the target. Target gets locked down and Kortax leaps with his hammer on the target doing heavy damage. If the spell has not been casted fast enough after trowing the hammer the spell would have no effect and will enter cooldown period. The haarpoon strike inflicts crystal damage on the target. Both the hammer and the haarpoon are bound to Kortax body with chains so when hammer is strong it will be drawn back to kortax. Except harpoon when the harpoon strikes Kortax will pull himself to the target striking it with hammer causing a stun and heavy damage.
Cd:25 sec

2nd spell: Passive: everytime Kortax strikes an opponent there is a chance of 10% up to 35% percent depending on the level of the spell that kortax will strike both with hammer and haarpoon at the same time at the target he is attacking inflicting a stun followed while doing bonus crystal damage. Activation of this ability gives Kortax chance 90% percent chances to strike both with hammer and harpoon for the next attack.

Ultimate: Kortax strikes the ground with his hammer causing all enemies to take damage and a little slow while giving him +200 hp, +40 shield, +25 armor up to +800 hp, +120 shield, + 75 armor depending on the level of the ultimate.
Overdrive of this ability bestows +25 permanent movement speed.

Kortax body has heavy scars. He has some old armor on himself. He is a brute nt to be messed with. Works in any tipe of situation.

Opinions and suggestions!

yorobert957
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 10, 2017 8:38pm | Report
Wow been a long time since they have added a CHAOS type of jungler this guy can just go in the fight and just press ult and do tons of damage while taking tons of damage
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 11, 2017 12:30am | Report
I think this guy would be a great counter to Crystal, Bursty Carries. Every thing is more or less okay except the ultimate might be a bit to strong. I think that the 400+ health should be fortified health for 5 to 8 seconds and heals him it is not reduced to zero. Is the shield and armour gained when using the ultimate permanent or temporary? Make it temporary or else he would be an invincible fighter. If you are going to make it permanent, Make it 15 shield AND armour everytime he uses his Ultimate and lessen his general defense base stats. I think early game, He should be as squishy as Lyra and when he reaches max shield and Armour, it should be 60, because he is going to use his ultimate about 4 to 5 times a game or more? Or everyone would be complaining how unbalanced it is. Also, his A's cooldown should be lessened or he will have horrible clear speed and never reach his full potential. I think with those tweaks, he will be a not so good early gamer but a late game monster!

A very good hero idea, maybe with some tweaks like the one I said above, it will be a worthy hero to appear in Vainglory!

:)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 11, 2017 12:31am | Report
I think this guy would be a great counter to Crystal, Bursty Carries. Every thing is more or less okay except the ultimate might be a bit to strong. I think that the 400+ health should be fortified health for 5 to 8 seconds and heals him it is not reduced to zero. Is the shield and armour gained when using the ultimate permanent or temporary? Make it temporary or else he would be an invincible fighter. If you are going to make it permanent, Make it 15 shield AND armour everytime he uses his Ultimate and lessen his general defense base stats. I think early game, He should be as squishy as Lyra and when he reaches max shield and Armour, it should be 60, because he is going to use his ultimate about 4 to 5 times a game or more? Or everyone would be complaining how unbalanced it is. Also, his A's cooldown should be lessened or he will have horrible clear speed and never reach his full potential. I think with those tweaks, he will be a not so good early gamer but a late game monster!

A very good hero idea, maybe with some tweaks like the one I said above, it will be a worthy hero to appear in Vainglory!

:)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved