Vainglory Forums

Nerf petal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 7, 2017 8:23am | Report
Am i the only one or does petal need to be nerf :/

I think she needs to be nerf because of how annoying her ganks and counter jungleing potential.
and i find it very annoying that its nearly impossible to counterjungle her
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 7, 2017 9:08am | Report
Petal just got a nerf so she's not as powerful as before. I don't think she needs a big nerf, maybe just reduce the range on her munions a bit more but that's about it.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 7, 2017 11:14am | Report
But she survie the nerf and is pretty much the same thing i think they should lower the minions movrment speed or dammage because its diffcult to out run them
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 7, 2017 2:51pm | Report
Honestly, petal does not need to be nerfed further. She is in quite a fine place at a moment and wouldn't make sense to nerf her munion leech range because petals attack range is 6.5 and the idea of munions is to chase the enemy when they get out of range. If you have read the previous update patches, I remember petal's leech range was 11.5! And people still thought she was a potato! I'm not struggling as much with petal anymore and I bought her last update. Petal is currently mid tier I think.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 8, 2017 3:31pm | Report
Blissey123 wrote:

Honestly, petal does not need to be nerfed further. She is in quite a fine place at a moment and wouldn't make sense to nerf her munion leech range because petals attack range is 6.5 and the idea of munions is to chase the enemy when they get out of range. If you have read the previous update patches, I remember petal's leech range was 11.5! And people still thought she was a potato! I'm not struggling as much with petal anymore and I bought her last update. Petal is currently mid tier I think.

That meens that she can control her minions much easier. Since if they go towerdive the potato can easily get them out
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » March 8, 2017 6:20pm | Report
No you are not the only one who thinks petal needs a nurf or removed and for the people that say the got a nurf what is the nurf it's a useless nurf they buffed the damage on her b ability petal still the same it's just a troll nurf and maximusprime opinion is biased as always don't listen to what he says he says that to all heroes which are visually so overpowered now tell which hero can go 9/0 or 1 at the start of the match other then petal her whole kit and minions are overpowered and her ult applies a invisible slow even if you are so far

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 8, 2017 6:32pm | Report
SilverBeard wrote:

No you are not the only one who thinks petal needs a nurf or removed and for the people that say the got a nurf what is the nurf it's a useless nurf they buffed the damage on her b ability petal still the same it's just a troll nurf and maximusprime opinion is biased as always don't listen to what he says he says that to all heroes which are visually so overpowered now tell which hero can go 9/0 or 1 at the start of the match other then petal her whole kit and minions are overpowered and her ult applies a invisible slow even if you are so far

If you're going to complain, complain about the hero, not another player. I see your point but I don't think she needs to be nerfed further. If her leash range is cut down just a tad bit more, she would be almost useless. Then a new "OP" character will occur and then there will probably be a new thread about him/her. But seriously dude, maybe Maximus actually thinks that Petal is fine right now. It's like being an introvert. Hard to understand the views of an extrovert, while the extrovert cannot understand why someone would want to purposely be alone.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 8, 2017 10:23pm | Report
I agree completely. :)

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Undeadsslayer476 » March 8, 2017 11:09pm | Report
woah a good burn

Undeadsslayer476
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 8, 2017 11:17pm | Report
I know right. :)

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved