Vainglory Forums

New brawl game mode:Defender And Seige

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 18, 2017 2:53pm | Report
Defender and seige is a brawl game mode that focus on destroying the vain(like normal).

Gold can be spend on items(like usual) or defender and seige items that help your base or your minions.

You dont gain gold from minions now but instead get from jungle monsters.(they give a ton of gold btw)

You can still kill enemy heros and enemy minions but dont give anything other then a 30 min death timer(lol)

The main key to winning this brawl mode is trying to kill most of there team and getting a ace and trying to do a big push(like battle royal when you get a ace u do a big push)

When you purchase a defender or a seige item you automatic use it like a consumable.

You also can donate gold or give gold to your allys and also look how much gold they have currently

These are some list of the items

Cheap items:

Seige item:The baby dragon
Cost 2.7k gold
Add a extra minion that is a dragon.
The baby dragon is the last minion from the wave and can do aoe damage. They have decent health but they are slower then the rest of the minions

Defend item:wall
Cost:1k gold
Add a wall to your first survieing turrent. This wall can absorb 500 damage before it breaks

Expensive items:

Seige item:Kraken
Cost:8k gold
Instead of your first wave summon the kraken to fight for you(only once because that would be 2 op)

Defend item:the burserker tower
Cost:7.5k gold
Your recent survieing tower that is still alive will summon 3 towers nearby on it. Those towers are also require to be killed in order to proceed

Defend item:The Vain
Cost:7.5 k gold
Your vain crystal will now shoot a turrent bullet whenever a enemy is near a standing turrent

Some items can be upgraded

Seige item: minion feast
Cost 500 gold(each upgrade cost 500+100 gold for each level)
All your waves will now have a minion candy. However for each upgrade the minion candy buff is stronger

Defend item: Metal up
Cost:500(each hpgrade cost 500+200 gold for each level)
All your towers will gain bonus armor and sheild

Just remember this is a small choice of items
Tell me what you think of this gamemode
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » May 18, 2017 9:07pm | Report
Honestly, it sounds like a cool game mode. But I thought brawl game modes are supposed to be short, right? After the addition of talents, I'm not sure if it will fit.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 19, 2017 7:31am | Report
It is suppose to be short

The jungle monsters give like around 500 gold making it easier to ourachse seige items

Also once you get some type of expensive item you can be able to do a ham push or your defence is going to be insane
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » May 19, 2017 4:55pm | Report
I would love that, I'm a big fan of defense games! What if everyone started of with 5 max lvl items of their choice? That would eliminate the need to upgrade hero items, making people focus more on pushing and building defenses, therefore shorter game. Also, what if you could buy hero AI's(they would be random, but you could have a choice as to support, carry, and jungle) to push?
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 19, 2017 7:34pm | Report
hmm that would be a good idea
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved