Vainglory Forums

New hero idea:Lyke(also new hero,noel)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 20, 2017 4:37pm | Report
Name:Lyke
Backround: Weapon power jungle assassin

Lore part 1:
Hey where are we going?
Stick to the plan.
We have a plan?
We always have a plan...
Oh...whats the plan
Im too lazy to talk about
Whatever i dont need to know the plan if you memor hey whats is she doing
Following the plan
Alright well I wil go fl Do you hear that?
Yea i do
Both:20 miles north
Ill head there you head back to hq
Bu...
DO AS WHAT I SAY
wait but this isnt like you
Yea I know sorry i have to do that
Its alright ill go back to hq
Oh also
Yea?
If i dont come bakc after the storm then that meens im dead
...Alright
I love you... Kestrel
Love you too
Passive: Forbidden Curse
Forbidden Curse:
Whenever Lyke auto attacks from an enemy behind he willCritically strike,And do bonus damage. He will also apply a curse on them stacking 3 times. The Curse Reduces the enemy Armor. Armor is reduce based on how many curse(s).

A ability: Poison and Venom(Toggle Off and On)

Venom(Toggle off):
Lyke Auto attacks Apply Mortal wounds(reduces healing by 20%), Reduce 10% armor(Stacks twice) And apply Venom. Venom makes Lyke auto attacks do Bonus Weapon power damage(40% bonus weapon power), And Do Damage every half second(duration is 4 seconds). Venom does more damage based on how much health the enemy has(The more health enemy has the more damage it will do). The damage of the start is high but loses damage each half second.

Posion(Toggle On:
Lyke Auto attacks Apply Mortal wounds(reduces healing by 20%), Reduce 10% armor(Stacks twice) And apply Posion. Posion makes Lyke auto attack do Bonus Weapon power damage(40% bonus weapon power), And Do Damage every half second(duration is 4 seconds). posion does more damage based on how much health the enemy is missing( The less health enemy has the more damage it will do). The damage of the start is low but starts becomeing more powerful each half second.

B ability:Shadow Cloak
Passively generate one shadow every 7 seconds(max is 5 shadows)
Active: Lyke will consume all of the shadows and gain shadow cloak.
Shadow Cloak Gives Lyke Invisableity, Movementspeed, And reduces all damage on to him by 20%. Each stack if shadow increases these buffs.

C ability:Death for one hundred years
Lyke Will teleport behind an enemy Marking them with "Death for one hundred years". After 4 seconds the enemy will take damage. This damage can be buff the more Weapon power damage Lyke has done to the enemy. If the Mark does at least 20% damage of the enemy health then they will also bleed. This bleed also does more damage based on how much Weapon power damage Lyke has done to the enemy.

Semc is allow to use this idea, Copy it, And change it.
If you think this is a nice Assassin hero idea then like and comment.
If you think this is a bad Assassin hero idea then please tell me how to improve on my next potential hero idea.-Takuisgud

Name:Noel
Backround:Lane mage with manynescapes :)

Lore:
12 years ago
Hey Lyke I was wondering you got on your test?
Lets just say i did very good hahaha
Are you sure? Did not think you would get something good, unless your lying
What im not...anyways i think you shoul-
Its fine ima go
Alright cya
Bye

Present:
Hi Lyke :)
Whos there?
Its me don't you remember.
What?! I thought I killed you 7 years ago
You did... But why would you do that to me to sacerfise you from your family
They were not trying hurt me
Yes they were...(She starts fading away)Ill see you next time but beaware of kestrel

Heroic perk:Unstoppble Power
Whenever Noel overdrives her abilitys they also gain a bonus affect
A ability:She will be able to hold 4 puppets and they last 5 seconds longer
B ability:She will goto to her puppets whenever they dash
C ability:Her stealth duration is longer now

A ability:Puppet master
Noel will summon a puppet for her. The puppet is stationary and can die if it is auto attack by an enemy hero three times. She can hold 3 puppets at a time and have a limit of 4 puppets on the map. If noel auto attacks an enemy and a nearby puppet is there then instead she will commnd the puppet to do magic damage. Multiple puppets can attack one enemy however bonus puppets only do 25% damage. Puppets will do 100% of noel auto attack as magic damage and 10% of noels magic damage.

B:command puppet
Noel will command a puppet to go to a certain direction for her. The puppet will then dash to the target direction. If an enemy hero is hit then they take magic damage and stop the puppet from dashing.

C ability:clone
Noel will summon a identycle puppet that has the same ammount of hp and mp. The clone will command other puppets to use if no clones are there then she will autoattack standing still. While the clone is alive you have invisableity until the clone dies or the duration is over or if you attack. If noel cancel her invisability early then she can use the identcle puppet as a normal puppet
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » March 20, 2017 6:54pm | Report
I Lyke the idea, not so much the name(sorry). What about Marv or Delfiago? And Wither for his ult. I also Lyke the colors.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 20, 2017 9:07pm | Report
You just spoiled the lore ;-;. I mainly choose the name because of the lore i am about to give him. Anyways thanks for commenting :D
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » March 21, 2017 2:01pm | Report
Oh if it's for the lore than I'm sorry :'( don't change something you don't have to because of me. Cool hero concept!

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZERO13 » March 26, 2017 7:21am | Report
Bro imma be honest. Ur idea was really really good. But i think ur missing somethin. If there really is a hero like that. It will he overpowered, no matter how you lokk at his skill, it is very very OP. I mean cmon his a is so damn good

ZERO13
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 26, 2017 12:17pm | Report
his a ability has like a 5 second timer meening you cant just switch also the ult and the invisable is useful for the passive.
Ill also add more hero ideas I think about
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 27, 2017 9:50am | Report
Added Lyke Lore Part 2
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 2, 2017 11:36pm | Report
Honestly, This hero would be OP. His A is like 2 abilities instead of one, another stealth hero in the meta, and his ult is fine I guess. The hero idea is very good, along with lore, but maybe be more specific about how long his stealth will be and how much damage is his ult. You may also want to the weapon or Crystal ratio to the ult and stealth times(even though it is meant to be WP assasin, CP should still do something to any of his abilities). But if it comes out, it would be great. Maybe a little nerf on his a but ya. GJ :)))))))))
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 3, 2017 7:29am | Report
His a ability is'nt really a ability its more like to passives put togther but your force to choose one at a time. As well as his ult it would not make sence to buy crystalpower since it does 100% of your current weapon power+100%weapon power you have done to the enemy before 4 seconds. The reason why i Dont like crystal power is because of the current meta where you can buy crystal power on every freaking hero right now. I will however add crystalpower ratios to all my other hero ideas(havent made anything else).
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 3, 2017 4:00pm | Report
I see. Thanks for the explanation.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved