Vainglory Forums

New hero idea:Mr.Bong

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 7, 2017 8:26am | Report
Before we start i like to say thank you for supporting my last hero idea Lyke. Anyways lets get started
Name:Mr.Bong
Backround:Lane mage that has tons of damage but takes lots of time

Lore:
Mr.Bong we need your help they are attacking
Hehe it will cost you
We will give you 2k ice
More....
Bu....5k ice
10k ice and deal
Bu..fine
Hehe ill be back in 30 mins

Heroic perk:Research
Whenever Bong kills a unit he gain a stack of blueprint. For every one blueprint he gains 1 bonus crystalpower.If Bong kills an enemy hero then he instead gains 3 stacks of blueprint

A ability:Eletric Bomb
Bong will start crafting a bomb for 3 seconds. While crafting a bomb he is able to move but is slowed,cannot auto attack or use any other abilitys. After Bong crafts a electric bomb he will throw it at the targeted enemy Damageing them and stunning them. Nearby enemys are slowed and take 66% of the damage. If bong uses this ability while he crafts a bomb he will throw it instantly however this bomb does less damage and the stun and slow duration is lower. If bong does not throw the bomb he will drop it damageing and slowing nearby enemys

B ability:Toxin sheild
Bong will start crafting a sheild at a nearby targeted ally for 3 seconds. While crafting a sheild he is able to move but is slowed,cannot auto attack or use any other abilitys. After bong crafts a toxin sheild he will grant an ally or himself a sheild. After 4 seconds the sheild will expload dealing damage to enemys,slowing,and posioning them. If the sheilds has been destroyed before 4 seconds then it will proc these affects. If bong uses this ability while he crafts a sheild he will grant an ally a sheild instantly however this sheild has a lower ammount and the damage,slow,and posion is lower.

C ability:Nuculer Silo
Bong will start crafting 10 nuculer silos at a targeted enemy for 8 seconds. While crafting a nuculer silo bong is unable to move and cannot autoattack or use any abilitys. Bong cannout click nuculer silo again to speed the process. After Bong crafts the 10 nuculer silos then they will star fireing 1 at a time. They start fireing one every one second they have not been targeted by a nuculer silo. The nuculet silo will mark the target enemy reduceing 5 armor and magic reset stacking up to 10 times for 5 secod duration. Nearby enemys take twice as much damage.

Semc can change any of Mr.Bong abilitys.
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 7, 2017 8:55am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Before we start i like to say thank you for supporting my last hero idea Lyke. Anyways lets get started
Name:Mr.Bong
Backround:Lane mage that has tons of damage but takes lots of time

Lore:
Mr.Bong we need your help they are attacking
Hehe it will cost you
We will give you 2k ice
More....
Bu....5k ice
10k ice and deal
Bu..fine
Hehe ill be back in 30 mins

Heroic perk:Research
Whenever Bong kills a unit he gain a stack of blueprint. For every one blueprint he gains 1 bonus crystalpower.If Bong kills an enemy hero then he instead gains 3 stacks of blueprint

A ability:Eletric Bomb
Bong will start crafting a bomb for 3 seconds. While crafting a bomb he is able to move but is slowed,cannot auto attack or use any other abilitys. After Bong crafts a electric bomb he will throw it at the targeted enemy Damageing them and stunning them. Nearby enemys are slowed and take 66% of the damage. If bong uses this ability while he crafts a bomb he will throw it instantly however this bomb does less damage and the stun and slow duration is lower. If bong does not throw the bomb he will drop it damageing and slowing nearby enemys

B ability:Toxin sheild
Bong will start crafting a sheild at a nearby targeted ally for 3 seconds. While crafting a sheild he is able to move but is slowed,cannot auto attack or use any other abilitys. After bong crafts a toxin sheild he will grant an ally or himself a sheild. After 4 seconds the sheild will expload dealing damage to enemys,slowing,and posioning them. If the sheilds has been destroyed before 4 seconds then it will proc these affects. If bong uses this ability while he crafts a sheild he will grant an ally a sheild instantly however this sheild has a lower ammount and the damage,slow,and posion is lower.

C ability:Nuculer Silo
Bong will start crafting 10 nuculer silos at a targeted enemy for 8 seconds. While crafting a nuculer silo bong is unable to move and cannot autoattack or use any abilitys. Bong cannout click nuculer silo again to speed the process. After Bong crafts the 10 nuculer silos then they will star fireing 1 at a time. They start fireing one every one second they have not been targeted by a nuculer silo. The nuculet silo will mark the target enemy reduceing 5 armor and magic reset stacking up to 10 times for 5 secod duration. Nearby enemys take twice as much damage.

Semc can change any of Mr.Bong abilitys.

Well...I appreciate your enthusiasm and imagination but in a game like VG...3-4 seconds is all it takes to burst down a laner (who always have low defenses) and since all the hero abilities slow his movement speed and make him unable to autoattack or even use abilities...he will be like what SAW is late game...a potato..and as for the ultimate...buddy 8 seconds is a ridiculous time to be able to cast an ability...it's like SAW using his suppressing fire for 8 seconds and not dealing any damage until 8 seconds is over...while you craft your nuclear silos the enemies will burst you down and your team too...

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 8, 2017 2:00am | Report
Yes I think he is the crystal power of saw HOWEVER I think he has the nightmare potential as a Ringo. All his abilities only make him slow during when he is crafting items. Also using one ability can probably beat a 1v3. By being in a positon that your team chose your ult can probably kill there whole enemy team before they even start a fight. Yes u can be burst down but just know you have a potential like a Ringo but you act as a saw.
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 8, 2017 3:29am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Yes I think he is the crystal power of saw HOWEVER I think he has the nightmare potential as a Ringo. All his abilities only make him slow during when he is crafting items. Also using one ability can probably beat a 1v3. By being in a positon that your team chose your ult can probably kill there whole enemy team before they even start a fight. Yes u can be burst down but just know you have a potential like a Ringo but you act as a saw.

If you can ACE the team from a hidden location before the fighting starts...what will be the point of playing the game? xD

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by flameburner » April 8, 2017 4:29am | Report
good idea but he sounds more like a backline captain. stunning and slowing, he sounds like lance in terms of disengagment. also mr bong is a bit of a stupid name, as it has connotations with drugs, and also three-year-olds.

flameburner
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 8, 2017 5:27am | Report
Cool hero! They need more fun, less serious heros (but still good heros none the less) in game. Mr Bong (I feel like you would have to change the name cause it does sound kinda stupid...) would probably have lore with flicker if he is an inventor. I agree with the other post, 8 seconds is a lot, he average team fight is like 5 seconds. He would have to be super tanky. Also what would he look like? I'm imagining the potion dude off of sky landers that's blue.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 8, 2017 12:25pm | Report
@flameburner ah thanks for telling me however I had no ******ed name to come up with his name. But is SEMC does make this idea it most likely change his name
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 8, 2017 12:26pm | Report
flameburner wrote:

good idea but he sounds more like a backline captain. stunning and slowing, he sounds like lance in terms of disengagment. also mr bong is a bit of a stupid name, as it has connotations with drugs, and also three-year-olds.

His whole kit is to be a 1 man army and to counter him all you need is wait for it....SCOUTTRAPS
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 8, 2017 12:27pm | Report
check my other hero ideas http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/my-hero-ideas-20082
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 9, 2017 6:13pm | Report
TheCatfish wrote:

Cool hero! They need more fun, less serious heros (but still good heros none the less) in game. Mr Bong (I feel like you would have to change the name cause it does sound kinda stupid...) would probably have lore with flicker if he is an inventor. I agree with the other post, 8 seconds is a lot, he average team fight is like 5 seconds. He would have to be super tanky. Also what would he look like? I'm imagining the potion dude off of sky landers that's blue.

If you think about his kit it is super fun
his lore is going to be(spoiler) part of my future lore of the heros
as for the 8 second thing its a lot but its worth the time
his average team fights depends on which situation u are in. if you are predicting you are getting gank then you can put on a shield rather then if you are ganked then you have to have a lower shield
As For the look he looks most likely like this
http://onlyfreewallpaper.com/starcraft-2-stalker-protoss-wallpapers.html
One of the protosses from starcraft
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved