Vainglory Forums

New Roam Hero Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 8, 2017 11:28pm | Report
Pls tell me what you think about this Roam hero idea I have. I worked hard on it and try to ignore its name pls. If you are done reading, I would welcome any suggestions and maybe a new name and adjustments if it is too OP or just okay. :) Thanks

New hero idea
Cutie (XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD)
Cutie is a little cute animal that has an Ultimate like none other, she is a roam that has excellent utility, a perk that makes her super tanky, but she doesn’t have the best mobility. She is a great healer and protecter that is willing to take damage just heal her team mates.
Max
Offense
Defence
Utility
Mobility
Health: 987-2698
Energy: 400
Shield: 30-116
Armour: 20-75
Movement Speed: 3.4
Basic Attack: 20-41
Attack speed: 200%
Range: 5
Perk
Cuteness
Whenever Cutie takes 400 damage from an enemy hero, she gains 2 shield and 2 armour. Also, whenever Cutie takes damage, 30% Health (10% crystal ratio to increase percentage) lost will be converted into health for teammates. However, this perk won’t apply with mortal wound and whenever Cutie is stunned.
Abilities
Cute Blow
Cutie blows, dealing crystal damage to enemies. The first enemy to get in contact will be literally blown away to a certain distance.
1 2 3 4 5
Cooldown 15 14 13 12 10
Damage 30 55 85 110 150 (Bonus damage 130% Crystal ratio and 90% Weapon Ratio)
Blow distance: 3m 4m 5m 6m 8.5
Energy
Cost 100 130 150 170 185
Cute Bubble
Cutie summons a translucent pink bubble and surrounds an ally hero. It enables certain percentage of damage to hit cutie instead of the ally hero and gives them extra movement speed. Cutie won't be able to do this on herself.
1 2 3 4 5
Cooldown 14 12 10 8 5
Energy Cost 130 150 175 190 190

Percentage
Of damage
hits Cutie 25% 35% 45% 50% 60% (5% Crystal Ratio)
Duration 3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 4
Range 4 4 5 6 8
Duration 4 4 4 4 5
Movement Speed: 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7
Unconditional Love
Cutie sacrifices her life to heal all allies, give them attack speed, increases their movement speed, slows the enemies and their attack speed.
1 2 3
Energy Cost All All All
Burst heal 350 500 750 (150% Crystal Ratio)
Attack
Speed
Increase 50% 70% 90%
Decrease 30% 50% 75%
Movement
Speed
Increase 1.5 2 2.5
Duration 2 3 4.5
(sec)
Decrease 50% 60% 75%
Delay 2 1.5 1.2
Cooldown 250 200 150
Weaknesses
Stuns, Aftershock, poison shivers, mortal wound, Heroes that do ticks of damage
Strengths
Bursty heroes, Fast heroes, Heroes that rely on attack speed,
PS: Her perk allows mortal mound to stop healing completely and to stop getting extra shield and armour. To other heroes, Mortal wound would stop healing only by 40%.

PS 2: I edited the 1st ability to blow an enemy away instead of stunning them. It enables Cutie to protect her allies better and make it more original. No hero can literally blow another hero off ground. Take note that while mid air, Heroes can only move 1/4 their original movement speed(including boots). This was actually my first idea but seeing that a stun is unoriginal, I will go back to my original idea.

PS 3: I edited the second ability to make certain percentage of the damage hit cutie instead of the ally hero, as I feel like stopping it completely is overpowered, and since I intend Cutie to be a late game, Cutie can still survive because of her amazing perk.

PS 4: A note about the Ultimate. I will change it so that she can only use it 3 times in a battle, and because her perk is too late game and she is too tanky, It will make sure she will die unless she doesn't use her ultimate, slightly balancing her late game. Cutie can also be stunned while channeling, to counter Cutie a bit more.

PS 5: I changed her perk to make sure Cutie won't get too much cuteness stacks late game, enabling cutie to only get a certain amount of armour. Also, there is a max of 70 stacks of Cuteness Cutie can obtain, making sure she isn't too tanky with more shield and Armour.

PS 6: If you noticed, Cutie is more of a Shield tank, like Catherine before she was nerfed. Weapon Damage counters Cutie slightly.

PS 7: Cutie can't really do much damage as her basic attack is so weak, and almost all her abilities are Utility, making her unable to be a jungler but a possible carry if weapon items are built.

Now everyone, what do you think now? Hopefully it is more balanced and her abilities sync, like her B and her Perk. :)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMinuteman » March 9, 2017 6:42am | Report
wtf

TheMinuteman
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 9, 2017 12:40pm | Report
First of all its armor unless you live in euorpe
Second of all mortal wounds only affect heal by 40%
Third this is bacicly a Sona+soraka
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 10, 2017 11:11am | Report
Hmmm I feel like the Perk is a bit too much damage early game and too little late game, the B is a bit too much like Lyra's before they removed the burst at the end, the A is like Catherine's A, and ult is sort of bad unless you are about to die because you don't have a second life like Alpha. I think it could definitely have a bit more originality, as all of the Vainglory heroes have something that makes them different from all others, that we can differentiate them by. Also, is the armor/shield gained from the perk permanent? If it is, then all of the armor/shield gained will practically make her invincible late game and the only way she'll die is with her ult, but what's the point of that when you can carry the team and 1v3 them with like 500 armor and shield. Nice hero idea, although it could use some improvement.

EDIT: On further reflection, the B is more like Adagio's Gift of Fire.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 10, 2017 12:34pm | Report
I feel like the passive may find it's way into a hero but the rest of her abilities just aren't connecting. All heroes have abilities that compliment each other and also gives the hero combos to use and is very smooth, yours is sort of rough and the abilities don't exactly improve on each other. Adagio for example(he's on my mind lol), has a perk that is activated when he uses his A, gets boosted by his B, and makes the enemies fear his Ultimate. Yours doesn't exactly do that so I think the abilities should probably be reworked quite a bit. Sorry if I sound sort of harsh, I'm just trying to help :P

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 10, 2017 6:35pm | Report
Thank you for your feedback, MaximusPrime. I also felt like the abilities were a bit unoriginal. I think I am going to edit it. What you said made a lot of sense. I just made it for fun though XD. Your words weren't harsh, they were constructive criticism. Nice job and thanks for taking a look at it. :)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Undeadsslayer476 » March 10, 2017 6:46pm | Report
i wish theres like a dinosaur hero something like a t rex

Undeadsslayer476
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 13, 2017 10:14am | Report
Blissey123 wrote:

Thank you for your feedback, MaximusPrime. I also felt like the abilities were a bit unoriginal. I think I am going to edit it. What you said made a lot of sense. I just made it for fun though XD. Your words weren't harsh, they were constructive criticism. Nice job and thanks for taking a look at it. :)

Glad to help! :D

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved