Vainglory Forums

Noob problems.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Do you think vainglory should add a noob tracker and put noobs in a separate queue?
Yes because I keep losing matches because of noobs
No because it might make the matchmaker slow.
Yes because I'm a noob and I'm tired of getting stuck with pros and having them rage on me.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 6:47am | Report
Hi guys.My IGN is marioman888 (Mario forever, people! My first fave game. VG is second.). I'm in Southeast Asia region and I've had quite a few noob problems lately. I think SEMC should update the matchmaker to take into account the total amount of deaths. There was a noob who tried to go 3v1 with no defense and at a 2 level disadvantage against all the other heroes. This is also the reason why my skill tier is JBG(1) even though I'm, like, lvl 12 and this is one of two accounts( the other is lvl 19 ). So can anyone tell me some tips on keeping the noobs from dying?

P.S. my main is Adagio CP. I also do Adagio roam, Taka CP, and Glaive and Krul WP. I never did get the hang of ringo though. But I'm practicing!

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 6:55am | Report
Sorry about the poll guys. I tried to add my own vote and it turned into this monstrosity. Anyone know how to fix this?

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 7:28am | Report
i fixed it.

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by trapDaddy » June 15, 2017 12:39pm | Report
my #1 issue with this game. Im a newish player but I took a little time to learn the game, as I play other mobas and realize how each person depends on you. Ive managed t4 bronze soloQ but I think that I could easliy be much higher, becasue every game I lose is due to horrible team.... I assumed after t1-2 it would weed out the downright bad players, boy was I wrong. I dont mind losing, but I legit feel like people try to ruin my experience. Im a flexible player although I prefer support, but im on the edge of quitting to be honest.

trapDaddy
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 15, 2017 1:21pm | Report
It's this time of the year again, when people start complaining about noobs because school is out for them and they have nothing better to do. I find myself repeating the same words over and over again to these supposed "pros" that always instalock carries and are toxic if they die. Solution: party up or just grit it out and surpass them if you truly are better than them. If you don't have any people to party up with then soloq or ask people on the forums.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by trapDaddy » June 15, 2017 2:18pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

It's this time of the year again, when people start complaining about noobs because school is out for them and they have nothing better to do. I find myself repeating the same words over and over again to these supposed "pros" that always instalock carries and are toxic if they die. Solution: party up or just grit it out and surpass them if you truly are better than them. If you don't have any people to party up with then soloq or ask people on the forums.

LOL this is by far the worst community in a MOBA ive seen.... probably not as toxic as others, but the core community had no idea how to play the game at all. I work and take classes and in my free time I enjoy playing games. I was enjoying this but im just about done. Ive lost every singe match today not becasue im a bad player, but because I get clueless players who refuse to even surrender when they are both 0-10+. This game needs a better tutorial or something to punish bad players... Like I said I enjoy this game but 90% of my matches are not even fun. Id rather get my booty kicked in a decent match-up, but instead I get steamrolled due to these incompetent players. 5V5 in this game is going to be a joke as well btw

edit: wow actually got a win today, too bad the other team had one leave and the other fed lol

trapDaddy
Quote | PM | +Rep by lolvainglorysucks » June 15, 2017 3:36pm | Report
Sir,
No offense, but you shouldn't be bragging about how good you are if you're level 12 or 19 and in just beginning. Like honestly, the only tier worse than that is unranked.

Also for anyone else out there,
My ign is xteemo12345678x. I'm a vox/bf main. Looking for a team to party with.
I just hit hotness today :)

lolvainglorysucks
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 16, 2017 9:42am | Report

Sir,
No offense, but you shouldn't be bragging about how good you are if you're level 12 or 19 and in just beginning. Like honestly, the only tier worse than that is unranked.

Also for anyone else out there,
My ign is xteemo12345678x. I'm a vox/bf main. Looking for a team to party with.
I just hit hotness today :)

In case you're talking about me: I'm not bragging about how good I am, I'm not a pro but I'm just tired of people complaining about noobs here when it literally has no impact on the game whatsoever.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsLegitBuilds » June 17, 2017 2:53pm | Report
I have a suggestion...... Why not work on teamwork rather than #blamingSomeone.....even a good roam can win with 2 Newbs.....might not be easy but it's possible, so why not "not surrender" and still try new tactics and get some experience. Even if it's a win or lose.
To seek the unknown
Hate it! or Love it!
Mediolasin.

ItsLegitBuilds
Quote | PM | +Rep by sangarudin » June 17, 2017 9:53pm | Report
I think those school kids make up the majority of those annoying noobs. I know, my lil bro plays it, and he has no idea about playing VG (or MOBA in bigger extent) at all.

I've heard a suggestion. If you want to play soloq with other decent players, you should avoid the hours where those school kids are free to play. Play at the hours where they are most likely not playing.

The example is at 2:00 am. At that hour, normal people (from same timezone) are sleeping. Those kids are less likely to stay awake at that hour, nor wake up that early. On the contrary, true gamers are quite likely to be still active.

I haven't tried it many times myself personally. But that's all I can say.

sangarudin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved