Vainglory Forums

Potential trolls in rank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atraluna » March 2, 2017 9:36pm | Report
I keep running into these people that seem really bad and have no experience in builds. Of course this is a regular issue in the game however I play ranked mostly. Just last match I had a Krul teammate who fed and built full tornados. They seem to be trolls but they haven't punishment yet so I can't quite tell. If anyone knows an answer please tell me

Atraluna
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » March 3, 2017 4:48am | Report
Trio queue is the only way to avoid these people :P
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atraluna » March 3, 2017 2:17pm | Report
I don't really have anyone to play with considering I play at night and am at a lower rank compared to my friends

Atraluna
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 3, 2017 3:47pm | Report
1) Don't go solo q
2) Don't thumbs down everyone in every single game
3) Plenty of guilds/teams play at night
4) Just because you're a lower rank than your friends does not mean you guys can't play together
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 3, 2017 4:27pm | Report
Heading into ranked alone isn't the brightest of ideas. Sure, it does grant you huge satisfaction when you win, but if you lose then it also gives the most frustration. Sometimes in Ranked, we meet the most amazing players who literally just solo carry the entire game. We send our friend requests to them, but they don't accept them, simply because we aren't good enough.

Finding players of your Tier to play with you is pretty easy in Casual however. Some games in Casual, you will find trollers, or people who are just so bad. But once every three games you find another player who is on par with your skill tier, and the two of you duo carry your third terrible teammate. This is how I've met my current Squad which plays with me all the time.

Or you could just get good, and solo-carry with WP Adagio, as it is pretty viable up to Worthy Foe, then you will actually need a team that works together. Also, Adagio is a very strong and flexible hero in the current Meta.

This is my Adagio Build which I've used to carry me out of low Tiers when Smurfing :3
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Feur » March 11, 2017 7:03pm | Report
I'm not sure if wp is viable can you teach me/give me reasons why wp is viable and not a beginner created build (the only way I can clssify builds that seem to make just little sense) thanks!

Feur
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 12, 2017 12:29am | Report
BlazeChron's "One Punch Ardan" is in his signature, it's not actually part of the message... lol...
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved