Vainglory Forums

Remove Kestrel

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » January 6, 2017 10:19am | Report
Every hero can be easily countered if you know how their weaknesses and if you can quickly learn the enemies' play style. With Kestrel, all you have to do is get a lot of Scout Traps and Flares (Always try to get a stack of each) and work towards a Contraption if you are the captain, or a Frostburn if you are playing crystal. I wish you could stop complaining about every single hero you don't know how to beat and just ask for some constructive criticism instead. Maybe sharing a replay would let us analyze your play style and help us make you better
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HalcyonMaster » January 9, 2017 8:56pm | Report

I feel my original response is relevant here again.

HalcyonMaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » January 10, 2017 4:32am | Report
TheOnlyFish wrote:

Your overreacting. Just use flares and build shield/armor depending on the build.

just use flares and buy armor or shield sorry for this word but are you a fool you cant buy armor since it will make things worst she got 10% armor raw armor pierce that does not need to be built they are instant 2nd thing one glimmershot will shew all the shield you got even by using agis,

how did you assume or come to the conclusion that i don't use scout traps i always use them even when i am not support

whats with some people repeating the "use scout traps" they are like parrots and know nothing they repeat the same sentence over and over again what is the use of scout traps if you cant decrease the amount of damage dealt by her glimmershot, when i am support the whole jungle both enemy and friendly is always and i say always lit by my scout traps so is the lane, your sentence is irrelevant since what can a scout trap do against her disgusting glimmershot

no i am not overreacting i am just sick of these f****** kestrel players on every damn game they are of 2 kinds the noob kestrel that die every time because player thinks he does not need support(always on my fu****ing team) and the noob kestral that buys 2 shatterglass and echo no.armor,shield and traps cant do ****

game against kestrel is not fun its disgusting and a joke

oh and maxim says always stack flares and mines well its easy said then done coming from the mouth of a kestrel addict, they cost money and you will be behind with items if you keep doing this but i do this

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 10, 2017 6:38am | Report
Wow you just called someone a fool for saying "buy armor"... And the proceed to say "armor makes the damage worse", along with the rest of that nonsense...

Ironic.

Perhaps a simple math lesson is in order.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » January 10, 2017 10:00am | Report
SilverBeard wrote:

just use flares and buy armor or shield sorry for this word but are you a fool you cant buy armor since it will make things worst she got 10% armor raw armor pierce that does not need to be built they are instant 2nd thing one glimmershot will shew all the shield you got even by using agis,

how did you assume or come to the conclusion that i don't use scout traps i always use them even when i am not support

whats with some people repeating the "use scout traps" they are like parrots and know nothing they repeat the same sentence over and over again what is the use of scout traps if you cant decrease the amount of damage dealt by her glimmershot, when i am support the whole jungle both enemy and friendly is always and i say always lit by my scout traps so is the lane, your sentence is irrelevant since what can a scout trap do against her disgusting glimmershot

no i am not overreacting i am just sick of these f****** kestrel players on every damn game they are of 2 kinds the noob kestrel that die every time because player thinks he does not need support(always on my fu****ing team) and the noob kestral that buys 2 shatterglass and echo no.armor,shield and traps cant do ****

game against kestrel is not fun its disgusting and a joke

oh and maxim says always stack flares and mines well its easy said then done coming from the mouth of a kestrel addict, they cost money and you will be behind with items if you keep doing this but i do this

Dude Kestrel is strong, but definitely wouldn't consider her OP. She's fragile and quite vulnerable early game. Using Glimmershots can be a risk for Kestrel because it limits her mobility while you're spamming it. And please how expensive can detection be? The gold trickle rate in this game is so high, and supports can easily find farm just buy sitting next to a carry/jungler to get their 600 Flare Gun. This isn't Dota 2 man. And yes please get your facts checked while Kestrel does have armor piercing, the armor you buy still mitigates the damage taken.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 10, 2017 10:57am | Report
Plus she's getting more nerfs... Now can we stop the crazy?
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 12, 2017 1:16am | Report
Take 2 crystal bits & potion, at level 2 do not get stealth, instead take a 2nd point in Glimmershot and rotate up to lane to commence the slaughter. GGWP.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved