Vainglory Forums

Some things that i think 5v5 mode will come to offer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 20, 2017 10:56pm | Report
Before I start I just want to clearly state that I am not dead I've just haven't been on vainglory fire and well vainglory in general

Second Everything I say about this Can be completely wrong or completely right Don't blame me these are just ideas and things that might happen when 5v5 will release

1)Two more roles added to the game: As we know vainglory standard 3v3 mode offers three roles. Carrys,Junglers, And the support. I think we can expect a bruiser as a role, however I am not sure what would be the other role. Maybe Flanker?

2)More items: Here something we might be able to all agree on...More items. Ever had that moment where you vs a weapon power Ringo that does 3000 damage per auto attack does 300 auto attacks per second, A crystal power Taka that deals over 9000 damage in a blink in the eye, and a adagio burn for some reason does 20% of your hp per second...in 5 seconds. Well I have. Normally you would buy slumbering husk to counter all of them and be able to live for a extra second before dying. You usually use that 1 second to escape(Or fight back if your fed...or a noob). Well slumberinghusk is an item that can counter pretty much everybody and gives u a extra second to live. Well I think that they will add items that instead you get an extra instead 1 but *Insert number greater then 1* Seconds, However you only get those extra seconds from a certain type of hero or area(like heavy damage carrys:ringo,gwen)

3)Minons: Who doset like these little creatures they are usually your main source of gold. Anyways in the 5v5 map I think that minions will either get two things. Instead of 4 minions a wave u get *insert number greater then 4* minions a wave. Or minons will just spawn faster whatever works

4)Nerfs: I'm not going say much but if your main is listed here expect to have nerfs since they will be able to take towers and objectives fast.
Saw
Krul
Rona
Petal
Alpha

5)scout trap limit: I think they will add a scout trap limit. Think about it you already can have vishion of the entire map already. 5v5 map will obviously be bigger so wouldn't it be op to have the whole map have vishion?

6)No jungle shop: :(

7)Bigger playerbase: Since they will add 5v5 map expect tons of players noobs,noobs,or Korean pros....and more noobs.

welp that's all I thought that semc may possible add to vainglory.

REMEMBER THIS IS PROB 100% NOT TRUE OR 100% TRUE THIS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
also you can add what you think might semc add
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 21, 2017 2:03am | Report
I predict #4 certainly won't happen. Not that it's a bad thought, I'm not saying that, but SEMC has already stated they are trying to keep the 5v5 around the same 20 min mark that the current matches are, so there would be no reason for them to nerf characters who can take objectives quickly.

Honestly I think you are thinking of too many other games in a lot of the predictions. I've never played another moba that has a jungle shop. In my experience VG is unique in that, why would they lose their uniqueness? Same with Kraken, I haven't played another moba that has something like the Kraken. It's what makes VG - VG.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » June 21, 2017 1:10pm | Report
Lol check again BLG3RNT, League of Legends straight up copy and pasted Kraken and changed her a bit so they could call it "Rift Herald".

JG shop is cool though.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 21, 2017 1:12pm | Report
Be funny if they added a mini kraken to the game 3 krakens spawn 1 for each lane
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » June 21, 2017 1:14pm | Report
Lol wtf, that's overkill.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 21, 2017 1:52pm | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

I predict #4 certainly won't happen. Not that it's a bad thought, I'm not saying that, but SEMC has already stated they are trying to keep the 5v5 around the same 20 min mark that the current matches are, so there would be no reason for them to nerf characters who can take objectives quickly.

Honestly I think you are thinking of too many other games in a lot of the predictions. I've never played another moba that has a jungle shop. In my experience VG is unique in that, why would they lose their uniqueness? Same with Kraken, I haven't played another moba that has something like the Kraken. It's what makes VG - VG.

yes I can agree that they are trying make the game around 20 min mark but I dont really think its going to happen. I think the normal game time will be between 25-30.Heres why,Simply cause more objectives. Normal 3v3 game you only have two objectives or main objectives(sorry op crystal sentry)when you get an ace kraken,or towers. In 5v5 map there will be alot more objectives making the game a little longer since there is more decision naking needed and teamwork
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » June 21, 2017 5:38pm | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

Same with Kraken, I haven't played another moba that has something like the Kraken. It's what makes VG - VG.

Actually Mobile Legends has the lord. Pretty sure they copied it from the kraken on VG though. Added bonus with the lord though is that it murders enemy heroes. lol
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 21, 2017 10:21pm | Report
TFDeathRay wrote:

Lol check again BLG3RNT, League of Legends straight up copy and pasted Kraken and changed her a bit so they could call it "Rift Herald".

JG shop is cool though.

You missed the part where I said mobas I've played, not all of them in the world.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » June 22, 2017 4:43am | Report
5 stuns...
and 5 Crucibles
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsLegitBuilds » June 22, 2017 4:58am | Report
I'm hoping SEMC as always will come up with something unique like always, VG is known for being Unique MoBa
P.S. kraken/baron/Roshan are all the same these are basic MOBA formula
To seek the unknown
Hate it! or Love it!
Mediolasin.

ItsLegitBuilds

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved