Vainglory Forums

Stop doing theis things please i beg you

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » April 19, 2017 5:30am | Report
i hate laners who whenever they get small amounts of money they go to the spawn to buy like 4 times in a row and leave the turret in the open,dude dont start pinging at us when the turret gets destroyed its your fault you did'nt ping us and you keep going to the damn spawn just stack you'r money and go buy when the enemy laner is not there we are in the jungle and we have more proiorities we dont have to stand guards on the turret everytime you want to go buy like 10 times in a row

i hate roamers that don't know what vision is no flares no scout traps and then we start losing.

i hate idris weapon laners(in my team as always) they always lose fights,they always think they can invade so early and get killed,they cant even aim,and when his deaths are so high he just leaves and by this we come to the 4th point.

leavers just because we lost all turrets does not mean we can't win i have seen me included, people capable of winning against a enemy with all their turrets still up and running while they didn't have any managed to win don't leave please we might win especially if you have a ringo you might still win

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 26, 2017 9:54am | Report
1) if you are a roam you need to stay in the middle of the map...the mid camp and guard the turret and protect your jungler from jungle invades...you have to understand that if you have a CP laner like celeste or scaarf, they have high energy requirements and need to go back regularly for energy...it's your duty (if you are a roam) to freeze the wave (only take a last hit if your laner is too far to get it don't attack enemy minions unless they are damaging turret ) until your laner gets back to farm...if you go to your backs with your jungler for experience then you're still in tier 5-6 (no offense..I hope none taken) when your laner goes to spawn...ping your jungle to go gank the enemy laner so he is low and has to recall or is too afraid to overextend..if a turret falls it's not the laner's fault it's on the entire team...I have played with junglers who farm like that is all what vg is about and let the enemy 2v3 the roam and laner until the turret falls...it's okay now since I play with my team...set vision on the mustache brush and the single top brush on lane and if enemy has a taka, or CP kestrel or flicker put a scout trap on the middle of the lane...and man protect the scout traps...I've seen people place scout traps and then let the enemy pop them without a reaction...if they want to pop your scout trap MAKE THEM PAY...early game I kill people who dare walk over my 50g...that aside refresh them traps no matter how many times they are popped
2) if you are a jungler...keep an eye on your laner...if the enemy jungler is on the lane and he is harassing your laner go help him forget about your farm...protecting turret is the main priority...when the first turret is down..they will start invading your jungle and you'll lose your mids and fronts..so the first turret is crucial...at my tier (I'm 8 I was 9 but that was a year or so ago) if you lose the first turret in ranks (where everybody is serious) they will invade you till you are too weak to protect your crystal miner...then they will eliminate it and chase you out of your jungle lol xD it's systematic beatdown...you can't blame the roam for flares and scout traps...when I am jungling (not usually since I am roam/lane main) I put traps on my side of the shop brush (front minion camp) and on the tribrush specially if I play glaive/taka against a koshka or rona (aggressive junglers)...I even set a trap on gold miner if roam hasn't done it..you cannot expect anything from anybody my friend...the only person you can depend on is yourself..don't expect vision from a roam if he builds a stormcrown before a fountain...you'll realize he's a noob
Last thing...I hope you don't feel offended...think of this as some tough love man...I had to carry myself to tier 7 back in the day...before I met my teammates...I have seen captains with no atlas against Ringo/Saw....I have seen laners with no reflex block (forget aegis) I have met rage pinging Ringos who overextend and get ganked by koshka/Catherine when I go to jungle shop to buy a crucible XD you'll meet idiots in every game...you just have to fight your way up brah...cuz the only player that cares about you is yourself ;)

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 26, 2017 10:06am | Report
As for WP Idris...he is a very strong hero honestly...but you need a healer (adagio/lyra) if you plan on laning melee...and an idris lane should start with books of eulogies since even a vox outranges him and poke hurts...when an idris lanes for you...play Jungle Samuel...Samuel is a high skill cap hero but is definitely useful..just like Skye...I don't play Samuel I play Skye...or you can play CP blackfeather...Max your Feint of heart...use it on the enemy laner and with the rose trails there is no escaping you and your idris...and once the laner is gone rest is so easy...I once fought with a lane idris...my partner was CP BF and I was adagio...the enemy vox couldn't do anything since he couldn't outrun our carry...he died in 4-5 seconds...play healers so that they can constantly heal the idris...if an idris buys anything other then a book of eulogies as starting item then RIP bro...xD just play a range CP and ping him to go jungle...

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved