Vainglory Forums

The Contracts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » March 15, 2017 6:25am | Report
Besides Ironguard Contract which has seen play, what about Protector Contract and Dragonblood Contract? I'd like to see people utilise them but they don't seem to be bought at all
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Undeadsslayer476 » March 15, 2017 6:27am | Report
protector contract and dragonblood are only for early game but even in early game, not seen at ALL

Undeadsslayer476
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » March 15, 2017 7:01am | Report
Whenever my teams roamer plays Fortress (which is much more often because of this patch) he uses the Dragonblood Contract. It works really well especially if you have fortress for early game, a mid game jungler and a late game laner (or the other way around).
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 15, 2017 8:58am | Report
Protector contract is good for late game its better then cruicble since it gives a bigger sheild
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 15, 2017 10:57am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Protector contract is good for late game its better then cruicble since it gives a bigger shield

Crucible BLOCKS effects for everyone, Protector Contract only gives a barrier like a weak Ardan Vanguard. [[Crucible also gives you a lot of health, making it a MUCH better choice late game. Contracts overall are only good early game because they fall off quickly with much better items to buy and since they can't block much damage in the first place and don't make you much tankier anymore.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved