Vainglory Forums

Too Many noobs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by UndeadRapidFire » December 14, 2016 1:14am | Report
I agree.. I am a pretty decent player in the game, Krul being my main Jungle with Kestrel to replace him while SAW was my main lane, with Baron, or Samuel to replace him. There are too many noobs in this game and it takes the fun out of playing.

I don't have a picture for this but I'm going to say the story.

I have two teams in a game, me being Krul, a good player who is a Joule, and the noob, Skye, which in my opinion, was one of the most horrible Skye users in the entire game. He had a K/D ratio of 1/16 with no shield or boots. When we were all dead except Skye, we were pinging him/her to retreat but she just kept on going and died... the most idiotic Skye I have ever played with.

My K/D ratio in that game was 13/6, it would've been 13/1 if not for that horrible Skye. We were nearly winning but she/he just kept going and dying, which ended in our lose.

UndeadRapidFire
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 16, 2016 11:25am | Report

I agree.. I am a pretty decent player in the game, Krul being my main Jungle with Kestrel to replace him while SAW was my main lane, with Baron, or Samuel to replace him. There are too many noobs in this game and it takes the fun out of playing.

I have two teams in a game, me being Krul, a good player who is a Joule, and the noob, Skye, which in my opinion, was one of the most horrible Skye users in the entire game. He had a K/D ratio of 1/16 with no shield or boots. When we were all dead except Skye, we were pinging him/her to retreat but she just kept on going and died... the most idiotic Skye I have ever played with.

My K/D ratio in that game was 13/6, it would've been 13/1 if not for that horrible Skye. We were nearly winning but she/he just kept going and dying, which ended in our lose.

Hahahahahha
"Krul and saw main"
Hahahahahhahaha

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 18, 2016 1:21pm | Report
dem noobz keep feeding
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 18, 2016 1:23pm | Report
Divinaxel wrote:

Oh yeah, not only noobs. But DESERTERS AND AFK-ERS. I've got from skill tier 4 aaaaaaalll the waaaay to skill tier.. TWO
And i have been downgraded to skill tier two TWICE. I also wish that the game won't lower your rank just because your teammate has deserted. Because it's not the deserter's teammates' fault, right? It's the deserter's responsibility. And I really agree with in-game chat but there's a part of me who says no because there are kids who ask for gf and bf like in every game that has in-game chat these perverse kids always exist.

Give them a thumbs down for afking or deserting. You will get AFK forgiveness and your skill tier will not go down.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Slammer » December 23, 2016 3:10am | Report
Someone should join my guild is call ( Panda Santuary)

Slammer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jerryotaku » December 29, 2016 11:49pm | Report
I think the lack of communication is what is messing up games. A mic function would be fantastic. Played both casual and ranked matches but both of them had noob players or unsupporting players.

Jerryotaku
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingTaro » May 2, 2017 5:13pm | Report
Mmm yes I completely agree, this is the reason why my skill teir is always low. All my friends don't like to play vainglory so I have to try and find other people who would play with me. I believe I'm above average but I wouldn't call myself a "pro" but every time I play rank we lose because I get paired up with noobs.

Ex: - noobs who love to jump in the enemies team and die.
- noobs who are just standing there and not doing anything, and so I ping a question mark as a saying "bruh wyd??" And he returnes back with him raging and pinging me like 50+ causing my game to lag..
- support who doesn't buy support items..
-your team mates slowly watching u die as you're crawling your way back to the turret and my team mate (skye- a long rage hero) didn't use any of her abilities (full Heath and full energy) and just watched me, barely alive just come out from a 1 v 3 ambush :))))

Vainglory should make chat boxes it will be incredibly helpful because sometimes you can't just communicate with pings alone.

If u want to play, which I'll be glad to=

NA region
IGN: KingTaro
Level: 26
Skill teir: Worthy foe (of course it's low :) ) but together we could bring up our skill teir.

KingTaro
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » May 3, 2017 12:58am | Report
Maybe MMR could be decided by your actual skill instead of winrate. In the recent Vainglory API competition, several API projects featured specific details such as damage done and CS/min as well as how well they supported the team. SEMC can use this information to properly determine a person's proficiency in that particular role/hero (by comparing him to other players of similar skill/tier and on the same hero maybe)
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 3, 2017 5:04am | Report
BlazeChron wrote:

Maybe MMR could be decided by your actual skill instead of winrate. In the recent Vainglory API competition, several API projects featured specific details such as damage done and CS/min as well as how well they supported the team. SEMC can use this information to properly determine a person's proficiency in that particular role/hero (by comparing him to other players of similar skill/tier and on the same hero maybe)

MMR is decided by a multitude of things: win rate, those you are partying with, your CS, and your KDA. Also there are API projects that do feature things like their proficiency with a particular role or hero. You can see some of these websites here: VG API

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 3, 2017 9:19am | Report

Your saying you can get 13/1? But not with anyone... but with krul... yea this seems pretty fake. If this is real then just play petal and stop playing noob heros "saw and krul"
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved