Vainglory Forums

Too Much Focus on Lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 7, 2017 1:23am | Report
I feel like this season the amount of pressure in lane is crazy. After about the first or second jungle rotation, the roam just sits in lane for the rest of the laning phase of the match, and I don't think it's very healthy, both for junglers and laners. Laners suffer from constantly being under pressure, and the jungler is unable to farm comfortably, since 3 man ganks are so common now. As the roam, I feel it's just a bit more boring, since most times you just sit in bush and amass gold until they gank your laner, or they over extend. What do you think?

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 7, 2017 3:17am | Report
I like that the new format has successfully cut back on snowballing. I agree the pressure in lane is much higher, and the jungle has become very boring. On stream the games creator did state that yes their goal was to put more pressure on the lane. I don't know that I like it more than the way it used to be, but like it or not the pressure in lane was intentional. I just think it feels too much like one big BR now instead of a dynamic map encompassing game like it used to be.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 8, 2017 1:48am | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

I like that the new format has successfully cut back on snowballing. I agree the pressure in lane is much higher, and the jungle has become very boring. On stream the games creator did state that yes their goal was to put more pressure on the lane. I don't know that I like it more than the way it used to be, but like it or not the pressure in lane was intentional. I just think it feels too much like one big BR now instead of a dynamic map encompassing game like it used to be.

If they were planning it, they sure did a good job with it... oh well. I do hope they come up with something to keep the jungle significant.

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved