Vainglory Forums

Unofficial Fan App for VainGlory!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 13, 2015 8:07am | Report
Hi all - as posted over on the main VGF...

Introducing FameGlory. The unofficial fan app for VainGlory.

I'm a massive fan of the game. Despite not being a prolific gamer – I’ve fell in love with everything to do with VainGlory; I’m well and truly hooked! So much so I’ve decided to embark on a bold project to bring a dedicated fan app to iOS & Android.

The app brings a huge amount of game information directly to the palm of your hand including hero info, item info, latest news, push notifications and much more!

FameGlory is completely free and is due for release soon. If you love the game, you’ll love the app. Please help raise awareness by following us on Twitter and sharing with your friends. More info available at www.famegloryapp.com!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts - a preview is attached.
Many Thanks
Mat South (drsarf)

Note: This app is unofficial however permission to use VainGlory Intellectual Property has been granted by Super Evil MegaCorp.

drsarf
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 26, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Hi All

The FameGlory app can now be downloaded from the app store!
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=958939670&mt=8

drsarf
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nukkefist » January 27, 2015 5:47am | Report
Nice. Downloaded, thanks. Just a little suggestion though, how about putting an item map at the top of each item section so we can plot out the paths a little easier?

Nukkefist
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 27, 2015 5:59am | Report
Downloaded :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xpinochio » September 1, 2015 7:49pm | Report
Hye..
im trying to download the apps..
but its not available on malaysia store..
another way to download it?
btw, is it any other apps in ios for me to download and browse through hero guide easily?

xpinochio
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jpemboiv » December 23, 2016 12:15pm | Report
So what's happened to this app? Why is it not available anymore?
VG user: jpemboiv
Main: Catherine, Still learning, friend me and we can play!

Jpemboiv

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved