Vainglory Forums

Weapon baron is so broken

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » May 6, 2017 2:56am | Report
Why is it that weapon baron is so overpowered
For the guys who will claim that he is slower than phin well phin can't leap above walls his damage is so broken that an armor can't do **** and they don't have to buy any shields

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » May 6, 2017 3:08am | Report
You have to snowball him early. He's a beast late game. So draft an early game comp against him, and push hard.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 6, 2017 11:36am | Report
^

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » May 6, 2017 12:57pm | Report
He needs no rework , he is alright , i just played a match with him and got snowballed because of weak team mates yet i had some amazing damage potential so was able to 1v1 any hero , and even 2v1 with a quick escape letting my noob baptiste jungler take the kills, it was a very tough match yet i won with 16 kills and 3 deaths , so yeah baron is op late game but he needs good team mates and good early start or else he is pretty useless for an average player.... Only people above CT with experience can play him well even if the start is rough! Ps: I won with all my turrets destroyed and i was very happy with this match up
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » May 7, 2017 2:18am | Report
I played a match as a weapon baron because i was so frustrated and the roamers with me were so bad I carried the whole team and we had a lance that kept feeding the enemy and didn't play the game so we were 1 hero short, now I realized that his rocket leap grants him 2 fast shots and that is op and I f you build attack speed you get 4 fast shots he is op baron crystal path is fine but baron weapon path is another story

Snowball does nothing we are talking about his auto attack not his mortars they are useless while building weapon

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 20, 2017 4:35am | Report
It's insanely hard to play him I feel... Baron at its current state simply can't get fed enough fast enough I think. I feel like to be really effectively as Baron you need at least 2.5 of your core items, which, unless you snowball insanely hard, is hard to get pre-Kraken. This goes for both CP and WP, I feel.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustPlaySomeSC » June 6, 2017 3:03am | Report
WP Baron OP?
Here is his weakness list:
1) Energy Consumption is so high at early game,Enemies can force Baron out of lane easily
2) WP Baron Players will need to adapt Aggressive Play-style to Dish out Damage,Putting Baron In Danger.
3)WP Baron struggle to keep up with his teammates if the enemy team is mobile fighting
4) Baron skill shot is hard to land on a hero especially vety mobile ones
5) Mobile Assasins such as Taka can instantly erase Baron from fight
6) If baron is build at least 2 def item,his dmg output is lowered,low def item make baron an easy target to kill.
7)Baron deals burst damage, It is also Splash Damage.So enemy Team that spread out can lower Baron Damage Output.
8) Baron should always be the one die first,It's teamfight rule number 1 - Kill enemy carry before they can kill your carry
9) Baron is so easy to snowball, Ringo,Vox and Celeste can outrade Baron
10) Baron has lower Attack speed, Making it hard to last hit, kite etc

phew that's a lot!
IGN:JustPlaySomeSC
Region:SEA server
Roam:Flicker Jungle:WP Krul,CP Reim Lane:WP Ringo,CP Idris
Have you seen my CONTRAPTION? I lost it in the bush.

JustPlaySomeSC

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved