Vainglory Forums

when you think that increasing your tier will make your gameplay better(NOT)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 14, 2016 2:36pm | Report
ok so i was in a lower tier and i thought 1 day how about i increase my skill tier well that was my mistake i thought people will be mature and no trolls at least no trolls and noobs i was wrong the new tier is full of people that intalock heroes they suck at,they need junglers to stay at the lane all the time because a dumb player thought that his squishy hero can invade the enemy lane on his ****ing own and he keeps pinging whenever 1 enemy hero is present on the lane we cant jungle in peace,then you get the total support noobs that you need to beg them in order to save you in battle or at least provide you with health,then you get the ones that lose hope almost immediately when the first 2 turrets get destroyed jeez it's not the end of the world but no they stand at the ****ing base when we enter a fight with enemy team he moves and stands still there looking at the ******* battle without even doing anything,then you got the ones that create a sea of useless scout traps in base rather than helping in my old tier i used to play with guys who even if we lost all turrets and got 3 Krakens unleashed on us dont lose hope i miss these players i remember once i played with 2 damn legends we lost all the turrets and the enemy had all his turrets still up and running and the enemy unleashed 2 krakens on us we still managed to win it's time to do something about that matchmaker as it sucks so much this is some of the samples of noobs and trolls i came across what made me type this is it did not happen to me once and twice its half of my matches which drives me crazy how a noob like that had higher tier than me and lets not forget the leavers and afkers i don't want to say i never left a match but it was for a reason.

edit2: well i think i will stop playing now since devs don't want to fix the overpowered heroes in game and everytime there is a new skin for a hero they buff that hero too much but then in the next update they nurf him and they cant even fix kestrel and her overpowered A ability like wtf it gives a lot of things and don't tell me the bs of using scout traps they don't work when you have a enemy that keeps standing in them and don't start with the squishy bs because she can get invisible long time to get out of situations.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 14, 2016 9:41pm | Report
Most people in SA and above are decent and will play properly but going through Credible Threat and The Hotness is horrible because most of the trolls and people who can't/don't want to roam or play properly are in that tier. I suggest playing with trusted friends, guildmates, or teammates if you don't want to solo queue.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » November 15, 2016 5:21am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Most people in SA and above are decent and will play properly but going through Credible Threat and The Hotness is horrible because most of the trolls and people who can't/don't want to roam or play properly are in that tier. I suggest playing with trusted friends, guildmates, or teammates if you don't want to solo queue.

I would say that Worthy Foe to credible threat was the hardest for me once I hit Hotness I started to get matches that were actually worth playing through to the end.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Derpnut » November 20, 2016 10:53am | Report
SilverBeard wrote:

ok so i was in a lower tier and i thought 1 day how about i increase my skill tier well that was my mistake i thought people will be mature and no trolls at least no trolls and noobs i was wrong the new tier is full of people that intalock heroes they suck at,they need junglers to stay at the lane all the time because a dumb player thought that his squishy hero can invade the enemy lane on his ****ing own and he keeps pinging whenever 1 enemy hero is present on the lane we cant jungle in peace,then you get the total support noobs that you need to beg them in order to save you in battle or at least provide you with health,then you get the ones that lose hope almost immediately when the first 2 turrets get destroyed jeez it's not the end of the world but no they stand at the ****ing base when we enter a fight with enemy team he moves and stands still there looking at the ******* battle without even doing anything,then you got the ones that create a sea of useless scout traps in base rather than helping in my old tier i used to play with guys who even if we lost all turrets and got 3 Krakens unleashed on us dont lose hope i miss these players i remember once i played with 2 damn legends we lost all the turrets and the enemy had all his turrets still up and running and the enemy unleashed 2 krakens on us we still managed to win it's time to do something about that matchmaker as it sucks so much this is some of the samples of noobs and trolls i came across what made me type this is it did not happen to me once and twice its half of my matches which drives me crazy how a noob like that had higher tier than me and lets not forget the leavers and afkers i don't want to say i never left a match but it was for a reason.

edit2: well i think i will stop playing now since devs don't want to fix the overpowered heroes in game and everytime there is a new skin for a hero they buff that hero too much but then in the next update they nurf him and they cant even fix kestrel and her overpowered A ability like wtf it gives a lot of things and don't tell me the bs of using scout traps they don't work when you have a enemy that keeps standing in them and don't start with the squishy bs because she can get invisible long time to get out of situations.

You are the problem. You're opinion seems like "If I don't win, it's my teammates or the games fault." It's not always their fault. Sometimes the enemy is much better than your team, it happens sometimes. Also the game isn't perfect, but it's good enough to have fun. If all you do is complain and whine, no one will ever take you seriously.
Main: Blackfeather, Lyra, Krul, Koshka
IGN: derpnut
Level: 19

Derpnut
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » November 20, 2016 2:49pm | Report
I think it's just the new update. Macthmaker is horrible .-.
I always have to run in to save them, and then go solo the Kraken in hopes of finally winning.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » December 2, 2016 8:52pm | Report
Have you ever heard of punctuation? Lol

What skill tier are you?
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved