Vainglory Forums

Who's your favourite hero and why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » March 7, 2017 6:41am | Report
There are a ton of threads out there asking for the strongest heroes in the current meta, but I wanna hear what your personal FAVOURITE heroes are, whether it's based on design, cool dialogues or maybe just simply because that hero is strong.
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » March 7, 2017 7:29am | Report
If I had to choose one, probably Skye. Love the damage potential and mobility, and in general just feels good and uniquely satisfying when you play her well.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » March 7, 2017 8:14am | Report
I'm gonna go with Lance, there's something so satisfying when you shield bash (Gythian Wall) an enemy into the wall.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 7, 2017 9:10am | Report
Probably Gwen or Kestrel. I love Gwen's mobility and ability to kite well when going CP and Kestrel's stealth and global snipe, especially when you get a kraken steal because of it.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by flameburner » March 7, 2017 10:14am | Report
baron, lance, samuel or blackfeather. they all have huge versatility. a 3 sorrowblade lance is awesome +contraption and a cruscible. tank blackfeather? frees up that captain slot for another carry or jungler. healer samuel? fountain of renewal, crucible, war treads, contraption, clockwork, shatterglass. your teammates will love you.

flameburner
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » March 7, 2017 11:47am | Report
A tie for me between Koshka and Gwen. Koshka because she was the first hero I ever sat down and tried to learn and she was good when I got into the game and Gwen for both getting me back into the game and being the first laner i was actually really good at.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 7, 2017 2:46pm | Report
Mine must be a tie between Skye, Lyra and Celeste. Skye because when she was free to play, I decided to learn her and her mobility, her ability to dodge ultimate, and her play style all suit me. Lyra because she was my second main and her early game strength is ridiculous. Her arcane missiles hit so hard that it is funny that a fleeing enemy almost always die's as the second missile was already channeled. Celeste because of her amazing poke, design, the idea of summoning stars from the sky and one of the most ridiculous burst damage in her ultimate with echo.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 7, 2017 3:21pm | Report
Love all heroes ;)
But the ones that do stand out are Glaive, Fortress, and Ozo. I currently main Glaive, and occasionally play my old buddy Fortress. I'm currently practicing Ozo, and he's pretty good.
Glaive: Father of All Broken Speeds (Rona is Mother, Idris is Child XD)
Fortress: First hero I've ever played
Ozo: WTF 1V3 OP (some cases it's possible)
Also their lores are so interesting
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » March 8, 2017 2:44am | Report
My favourite hero is Ozo mainly because of his text. He treats this battle on the Halcyon Fold like a game and doesn't take it as seriously as other heroes. Also his abilities bring out the monkey side of him, constantly moving and hopping around. And isn't it cool that he was made for the Year of the Monkey :D

OZO OZO OZO!

Why didn't they make a Chicken hero this year though XD
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 8, 2017 3:25am | Report
Lol, and during the year of the goat, they should bring back Corpus :)
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved