Vainglory Forums

Why do you auto lock you scum?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlankTank93 » December 22, 2016 10:44am | Report
Seriously, it seems like in every game i try to play i get two morons who auto lock carry heros and put us in a spot where were gunna lose. What makes you think your need to play thay hero comes before our team winning the game? Your selfish scum and i wish youd go back to COD.

FlankTank93
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ilass » December 23, 2016 12:42am | Report
that's why if you level up in tiers only playing Solo Q, you're a badass!!!

ilass
Quote | PM | +Rep by soonami » December 23, 2016 9:33pm | Report
worst is suspect roamers that lock in Cath, say they're gonna roam and end up building tornado trigger or some nonsense like that

soonami
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 24, 2016 9:28pm | Report
because i havent ranked for 3 or 4 seasons and i want to finally get to Hotness/SA.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » December 28, 2016 5:43pm | Report
I auto lock in casual when trying to practice a specific hero or build, but that's about it. Not a problem in those matches cause it doesn't affect your rank (although losing isn't fun). The turn-based hero select on ranked matches fixes this, so play that I guess lol. Battle royale works too
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Oswald » January 5, 2017 5:03am | Report
I've been too afraid to play ranked because of this. I'm stuck on the first tier because every time I begin a game, my teammates rush to lock Kestrel (my main unfortunately) or Celeste (really any other laner.) I have no experience with any captain hero because that's not my play style so I'm left to the realisation we're going to lose terribly. To make matters even worse, THESE PEOPLE WHO LOCK DONT EVEN PLAY THE HEROES PROPERLY. It's so frustrating getting into a match and knowing there's nothing you can do to win with shirt teammates.

Oswald
Quote | PM | +Rep by PistolaNZ » January 23, 2017 11:43pm | Report
Dude I'm tier 6 and they still instalocks. It fkn tilts me and you know the worst is when they instalock and they feed. They are usually always salty as well and always think for themselves like bruh...I even play roam and have been a lot lately just to maybe lighten up the team and get some good vibes but nope they still act like selfish ********s every single game.

PistolaNZ
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PistolaNZ » January 23, 2017 11:46pm | Report
I actually just finished a game with this instalock Catherine and I thought oh wow nice and she has a legendary skin! Double nice!!! In game she's soloing jungle for 10minz straight with no gank no ward and no saves like why do you even play this game? Are you going to carry with tank items and an auto attack dmg of 10?

PistolaNZ
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yezdegerd » January 25, 2017 10:36am | Report
Lol the top several posts are all things I've come here to complain about! Auto locking, ROAM pushing and vision being completely ignored is driving me nuts! It's gotten to the point where I rock a flare gun in ALL positions and ward the lane/jungle depending on which role I play.

Yezdegerd
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » January 27, 2017 2:15pm | Report
IKR. I don't really mind if one person autolocks, because I can fill pretty easily. However, when there are two junglers, I get pretty pissed. It's either I pick captain (which I normally do) to give us some defense and leave the lane wide open, or I pick lane and give our team very low defense.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved