Vainglory Forums

Why does skye exists

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » May 29, 2017 9:01pm | Report
Since update skye mobility is so broken it's impossible to hit her with any skill shots and it gets ugly so fast not even running to stun her does anything in the last 5 hours I ran past 5 skye's and we lost because it's impossiblbe to hit anything when she got that broken mobility

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » May 30, 2017 4:30am | Report
I dont usually say this as it is not very fair, but maybe you are just bad?
Skye is the mobile hero so counterpick or get good.
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 30, 2017 8:16am | Report
Skye isnt really broken if you have someone like a catherine since she has a guarteen stun. Also if skye gets cc somehow exspect a cc chain and expect her to die from it
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 31, 2017 8:27am | Report
Rona isnt op ringo is because he has the best damage potwntial and late game potential making him a huge threat when he gets full build
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoshkairStrike » June 1, 2017 12:15pm | Report
I maimed her for a while and she is definitely not easy or broken you must have found a really good player or maybe your bad but she's anything but broken
A Russian suplex

KoshkairStrike
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 4, 2017 3:53pm | Report
Um since what update? They haven't done anything to change her mobility. Perhaps I missed something.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » June 4, 2017 7:07pm | Report
Get a Taka or another assasin hero
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alexzmkd » June 5, 2017 12:16am | Report
Even taka would be kinda useless if skye is jungle because after taka x-retsus and kaitens, he will most likely go invisible and skye's FB wont allow him to do so, especially because her B resets the cooldown on her FB which means that all she has to do is FB->Suri strike and Fb again and taka will be dead. I would recomend Joule against Skye due to her upfront armour and being able to withstand Skye's damamage whilst also doing damage to her.
Lane Mains: CP/WP Ringo/ Celeste / CP/WP Blackfeather
Jungle mains: WP/CP Blackfeather / CP Reim / WP Idris / WP Krul
Almost 600 wins
Tier 7 Ranked

Alexzmkd
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 5, 2017 5:55am | Report
Sure if the Taka is poor enough to stay in front of the Skye. Taka is generally considered the hard counter to Skye. Taka is one of the few heroes that can keep up with the mobility of Skye, and who can get to her without needing to run through the forward barrage to do so.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMinuteman » June 10, 2017 5:32pm | Report
What kind of an idiot Taka wouldn't juke a forebarrage?

TheMinuteman
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved