Vainglory Forums

WP Carry Builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » April 15, 2017 11:52pm | Report
I have a number of questions about the new meta for WP items:
What are the meta builds, with item updates to Tornado Trigger, Breaking Point, and Bone Saw? Tornado Trigger got some pretty sweeping buffs, and I feel like it's replacing Tyrant's Monacle in a lot of instances.
My biggest questions is between Tornado Trigger and Breaking Point. Tornado Trigger gives much more DPS up front, but I feel like begins to fall off once armor starts building up. At the same time, Breaking Point seems to have lost its dominance in the earlier parts of the mid game; it's still probably one of the best items late in the game, but how does it square up against the new Tornado Trigger?
Bone Saw also looks pretty promising now too, with a base 8% armor pierce added to it. That's pretty significant, even if you can't really stack on a single target. How does it shape up against other items, particularly if the enemy team is stacking armor?

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 16, 2017 6:39am | Report
since tornado trigger got a buff with the crit chance that meens that you have to choose between tornado trigger and tyrant. The attackspeed is very nice too.
Breaking point also has tons of late game and early game isn't good so I feel like this item should only be bought for your last two items
As for the new bonesaw in a taka point of view is amazing but in any type of fighter/roamer point of view its horrifying it gives tons of armor piece to start off with and ends with a huge ammount
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved